Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t but I’m sincerely hoping that you do freelance journalism and have been putting together an article on how influencers fake their lifestyles 😂
pretty sure that wasSteve’s birthday weekend a not that I know what it actually was sorry

We’ve said this before but it’s sad they have no interests , it doesn’t have to be sport but gaming, Lego, art , anything
my little lad isn’t doesn’t have any interests that warrant an out of school club for example…

BUT - that hour and a half when his sister goes to Ballet we either sit and build a Lego Master Piece, have a Nerf war or do art.

That’s his hobby time, he loves it and it’s not any less precious than what the little one is doing and he doesn’t see it as any different in terms of it not being an official “Club”

I live for that little bit of time alone with him, it’s what gets me through Mondays

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can literally see when she turns sideways on that the bump is mostly fat. It's so low down, where belly fat is generally stored in many women! If it was all bump it would be growing evenly, more round at the top.

That reel makes it look like Woody is her only child and Alfie is a relative he sometimes spends time with. Shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Shes just so smug its infuriating
I know everyone’s different but that’s the strangest looking baby bump I have ever seen. She’s such an ugly shape for someone expecting isn’t she? More reason to put it away Beggy. We don’t want to see it day in day out!

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but what the bloody hell is going on with her lips? And the spots!!!!
couldn’t think of a worse advert for skincare tbh. I mean what the actual duck??
How does she see to the side with that nose??
It’s massive and so high 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can breathe it in too her ribs suck in on her story. Sorry dingle but that's a beer belly 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a bleeping smug witch for someone so utterly repulsive in every sense.
I want to heave to every time she shows her fat belly. She is not one of those beautiful pregnant people who just look super stylish, glowing and healthy.
She looks FAT not pregnant, greasy not glowing and there is nothing remotely stylish about her at all. Cheap chav with no taste at all.
Oi!! Beggy….has your thumb turned green yet from your tit fake ring?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know everyone’s different but that’s the strangest looking baby bump I have ever seen. She’s such an ugly shape for someone expecting isn’t she? More reason to put it away Beggy. We don’t want to see it day in day out!
Again the chubby hand rubbing it over and over her fat belly yuk.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow that reel. No baby videos of alfeh. I really feel for that boy

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Weve got 4 & a bit mnths of Beggy showing us the FAT non pregnant GUNT🤮
Looking 4ward to her struggling
Nasty people deserve all they get
Bring it on....

Reactions: 20
Says she's only comfy in Steve's t-shirt yet wears non maternity cycling shorts with it.

Spreads chin spot bacteria all round the rest of the face with the lumeh.

I had more but chemo brain has made me forget 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 15
She's such a smug cow isn't she, rubbing her belly like that is so repulsive... Someone close to me went to her scan to find out she'd miscarried... She's broken beyond words and beggy just dunt give 2 shits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.