Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz but did someone say there was a thread on that sofy Nicole Dobson? Could anyone share I can’t seem to find it
This is it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry but her fat thumb with that ring on 😅 its a bleeping hideous ring get better rings from primark. Looks so chavy.

Also silver and gold should not be seen together. She honestly has no clue..
Also can't believe how much stuff she is buying for this baby already! She really is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Na im sorry, now I've seen that I can confirm its 100% fake.

Here's the dior website, Beggys ring is shown being worn on the FINGER of the model. So clearly, Dior have made it as a finger ring not a thumb ring.

View attachment 1211259

Now as we're all well aware, Beggy can't generally think outside the box, so if a ring is meant to be worn on the finger, like shite would have just decided to wear it on the thumb to be different.

According to the Dior website, they have a range of sizes available, so if you were dropping £300 on a ring, and buying it from selfridges, you would try a few different sizes on on the counter and the sales assistants would be helping you to choose the size that fit your FINGER best as the ring was designed.

View attachment 1211274

TLDR its a finger ring Beggys wearing on her thumb cos she ordered any old shite from a fakes website which she obvs cant try on in advance and when it turned up it was too big to fit any finger so on the thumb it goes with a tall story about how shes "surrrrrr greeeehhttfulll a can treat maself cos a flog face sanders."

Bogtrotter you make it too easy for us nasteh trolls.
I can’t screenshot it now but when she got it out of the box, it was in a little cream pouch that looked like felt - I was taken aback at how poorly stitched together the pouch was and would have expected more from Dior. My genuine Tiffany pouch is very nicely stitched with the brand embossed on the front. So I did think that it might be fake - it’s the small details. Anyone on here got any genuine Dior jewellery? Can you confirm that it came in a tatty pouch inside the box?!

Reactions: 9
I can’t screenshot it now but when she got it out of the box, it was in a little cream pouch that looked like felt - I was taken aback at how poorly stitched together the pouch was and would have expected more from Dior. My genuine Tiffany pouch is very nicely stitched with the brand embossed on the front. So I did think that it might be fake - it’s the small details. Anyone on here got any genuine Dior jewellery? Can you confirm that it came in a tatty pouch inside the box?!
If she went to try it on her thumb in the store though the dior sales assistant would have surely informed her it's not a thumb ring.

Reactions: 20
Anyone can check the history of a vehicle online, and I’ve just checked out her 8 year old car with over 80k on the clock, and it appears that the tyres were close to their legal limit back in March, so with the mileage they’re doing, they definitely will be worn below the legal limit. Here’s an idea, Dingle, stop trying to portray an image of something you are definitely NOT for the sake of social media, and prioritise the safety of your children and unborn child by fitting brand new tyres on your car. Oh soz…they don’t do tyres on Klarna and you don’t have a pot to piss in 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1210168
I just had mine done on an xc90 so similar type car - 4 x continentals. Would be around £1k usually but we had it done for cost via a friend and was still around £600. I had mine done as not close to the limit but I got a flat so husband got them all replaced at the same time as he prioritises my and children’s safety - like a normal person. Even a cheaper brand will cost them around £500 to get done. Driving around with bald tyres but buying a £300 cracker ring?! Just…no

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she went to try it on her thumb in the store though the dior sales assistant would have surely informed her it's not a thumb ring.
I'm mortified for her. I've just looked at insta tags for the same ring, and everyone has it on their beautiful slim hands with multiple rings on. NO ONE is wearing it on their thumb. I bet its fake and only came in one size. You would never spend 300 quid on a ring and not get it measured for your finger. She's an absolute shambles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was going to say the same , that disgusting ring looks even worse with the silver ring and the silver watch 🤢
You just wouldn’t mix the two - maybe if you’ve nice slim fingers and boho style there’s a chance it could work but Richmond sausage hands is not pulling this off at all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is just my personal taste, but I really hate when people mix gold and silver jewellery 😅
It looks tit doesn’t it. It looks so chavvy and tacky. It looks worse because her engagement ring is tit and the Rolex bracelet has been replaced to one that looks awful. I also think it could be a mens bracelet on the watch. The watch is a very old looking Oyster and hasn’t been looked after well.

I’m wondering if the ring could be fake. Dior have started using the patterned boxes and hers came in the bags you get the perfume in. Also Becky, you have zero class. Running about Skipton with your tacky fashion jewellery. If you had any real class about you then you would buy fine jewellery.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wants to keep babygirl in babygrows for as long as possible so buys a 0-3 month outfit and 0-3 month pack of leggings. Why in two sizes aswell, so she will be in the same leggings for 6 months? No tops to go with them either. And then Alfie is in age 8 jogging bottoms, no wonder they are always half way up his legs, he’s a tall boy surely he needs a size up or two at least been as he was 8 in January and probably won’t wear them until late in the year now. There’s just no thought to anything she buys, most of all her Mr T ring

Reactions: 25
That ring is not nice. No offence to anyone who has one. And why wear an expensive ring on your thumb? Just doesn’t look very elegant. Like someone said, the Dior consultant would have suggested a larger size for one of the other fingers for it to look classier?
Typical Beggy, always manages to make something LOOK cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how boss babe has no posts on her "business" page since December! It's a Christmas post. We are nearly in May!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone get a screen recording of her unboxing her ring? My MIL brought a Dior ring yesterday & it came in a patterned box so do different Diors do it differently?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone get a screen recording of her unboxing her ring? My MIL brought a Dior ring yesterday & it came in a patterned box so do different Diors do it differently?😂
No. Usually when a fashion house rebrands then everything comes in the new boxes, bags etc. Gucci for instance now come in the green branding instead of cream and brown.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.