Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that every time she goes to Manchester she comes back with something designer 🧐🤔😅.

I think the Trafford Centre visit was a ploy to disguise the Cheetham Hill visit better than last time
Yep! Funny how she doesn’t actually show herself in the shop buying said item.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me rage that someone could look at her life of counterfeit items, assume they're real and feel a failure

Reactions: 36
Of course the ring is fake, just like the rest of her life. She's a tragic case. Thinks everyone is jealous of her, beggy hunipot I wouldn't live your life if you paid me. When I buy something or do something with my husband and kids it's for us and not for instagram. Give your head a shake you absolute skank. You are not a celebrity, you are not an influencer. You're beggy boring Dingle from the shack in the middle of nowhere, who thinks she's the dogs balls when in reality everyone is laughing at you. Can't wait to see your green thumb, stay classy hun ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder who she's copying now. I saw a girl on tiktok Channon Moon or something, she's got that Dior ring and wears bright cycling shorts etc. It all looks a lot better on her though 🤣

Dingle is so confused to her own identity. Lives in the countryside yet tries to decorate her house like a new build and tries to copy all the trends the bleach blonde townies wear

Reactions: 28
Chloe Lauren bought this Dior ring the other day, so no doubt it’s her she’s copied. Probably didn’t have that one in stock in her sausage finger size so she’s gone for the chavvy one that no one wants anymore. She’s always copying her it’s embarrassing.
ED017B9D-04A4-40D8-B72B-D9E008018361.jpeg
576AA6DC-1953-4762-8F94-066E3B8DEA24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe Lauren bought this Dior ring the other day, so no doubt it’s her she’s copied. Probably didn’t have that one in stock in her sausage finger size so she’s gone for the chavvy one that no one wants anymore. She’s always copying her it’s embarrassing.
View attachment 1212362View attachment 1212363
Are these people stupid?! Gold finish metal with white crystals…..! So it’s basically EXACTLY the same thing that you could buy for £15 from Next then?! It’s just a bit of tin with gold dip on it and a few bits of glass!!!!! Who pays with this garbage?!!! Go to any high street jewellery store and you can buy an actual gold ring with actual real diamonds for a couple of hundred quid - who pays upwards of £300 for some crappy fake ring that you can get in Claire’s for a few quid?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg it’s scary how easy it is to find their exact address.
She’s spending an alleged £300 on a designer ring -while her tyres are bald and her house is freezing!
They have oil fired central heating and I just filled our tank up and it was £1200!! The tyres for the ‘sexeh’ Range Rover are probably £300 each! My old 4x4 used to cost £250 a tyre and that was 8 or 9 years ago and the RR tyres will be bigger. So a full oil tank and let’s say 2 new tyres -that’s probably at least £2k!! No way can they afford that! It’s so obvious she does everything to LOOK rich while actually all it does is make it even more obvious they’re skint as tit!
How can anyone be as thick as these 2?!! They really redefine stupid!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
This is the icing for me that she’s brought a ring off AliExpress to create an imagine that is far from her reality. I love Instagram and am all for the influencer insustry normally as I think this is the future but wow this is scary

Reactions: 21
This is the icing for me that she’s brought a ring off AliExpress to create an imagine that is far from her reality. I love Instagram and am all for the influencer insustry normally as I think this is the future but wow this is scary
How desperate and pathetic do you have to be though to try and pass a designer item off as real, knowing that there are thousands of people out there who can spot a fake a mile off. I’d be mortified!!
But then again if you know these two cretins like we do then you know everything they do is just for the gram to give people the impression they are rich and successful, when the reality is anything but.
Get in the bin Beggy you’re vapid and insignificant. Oh and WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?

Reactions: 20
Remember when she started this Lumi crap she said she would keep it to her business page? That worked out didn’t it.

Notice how boss babe has no posts on her "business" page since December! It's a Christmas post. We are nearly in May!

Reactions: 14
I'd have more respect if she said she got it from Ali express. Who the duck spends all that on dipped metal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
anyone got the IG story Dingle posted around NYE 2021, saying how proud she was of selling face sanders cos it enabled her "to walk into Selfridges and buy a pair of Chanel earrings" only for it to transpire Selfridges don't actually sell Chanel earrings, only the Chanel website or boutiques, proving again Beggys lies to make out she's rich.

I need it for something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
anyone got the IG story Dingle posted around NYE 2021, saying how proud she was of selling face sanders cos it enabled her "to walk into Selfridges and buy a pair of Chanel earrings" only for it to transpire Selfridges don't actually sell Chanel earrings, only the Chanel website or boutiques, proving again Beggys lies to make out she's rich.

I need it for something.
I haven’t but I’m sincerely hoping that you do freelance journalism and have been putting together an article on how influencers fake their lifestyles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The state of this ..I honestly will never understand how this idiot is a influencer you see prettier girls in Asda ,driving newer cars that are nurses or whatever that would blow that fish liped frump out the water
Screenshot_20220422-114329.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The state of this ..I honestly will never understand how this idiot is a influencer you see prettier girls in Asda ,driving newer cars that are nurses or whatever that would blow that fish liped frump out the waterView attachment 1212499
Thats exactly what i think everytime I see her pics. Influencers always look a cut above the rest, as much as I hate to say it, they always look well dressed and immaculate. This head is just a frumpy plain jane who always looks filthy and like she smells. No one would bat an eyelid at her in the street

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.