Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept they were done like a kipper🤣🤣🤣🥴😳
If you look at the picture of it, it looks amazing and large( i know were not allowed to put it on here) but chop the barns off either side and you've got a tiny cottage with 3 usable rooms downstairs ( one that they use for a dog prison)

I bought my house around the same time, and for the same money they could of got an absolute belter of a house, one worthy of her Instagram pretentiousness. Yet they paid nearly 400k for a tidgy living room with a stone cold floor and a public bathroom for a kitchen, nice settings for their newborn to roll around on. Looks like she will be learning to walk upstairs ....

What was the bleeping point.

Reactions: 24
If you look at the picture of it, it looks amazing and large( i know were not allowed to put it on here) but chop the barns off either side and you've got a tiny cottage with 3 usable rooms downstairs ( one that they use for a dog prison)

I bought my house around the same time, and for the same money they could of got an absolute belter of a house, one worthy of her Instagram pretentiousness. Yet they paid nearly 400k for a tidgy living room with a stone cold floor and a public bathroom for a kitchen, nice settings for their newborn to roll around on. Looks like she will be learning to walk upstairs ....

How would one have a nosey?

Reactions: 4

Would be an incredible house if it had been bought by people with money and imagination.

How would one have a nosey?
Steve’s business is registered to the home address. Google is your friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all knew where it was anyway thanks to the stupid cow bragging about how her house was used in a TV show 🤐🙄

They rushed into it without a doubt. Two thick chavs with no clue about culture, history or preservation. I bet they had a shock when realised they couldn't just do as they liked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've got it thanks. I do have to admit I'd love that house 🙈 obviously some serious reno needs doing but it is in a stunning location. Owners still a dick though

Edit. And I certainly wouldn't spend that on it 😂

Reactions: 5
Petty but it really bugs me that whenever she buys the boys these awful slogan t shirts etc she always insists on reading it like “I got him this t shirt that says ‘stay cool kid’ on” like yes begga we can all read thank you…
Also the fact she had no idea if that jumper was for Alfie or woody, one of your children is 8, one is 4, their clothes should be significantly different sizes you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good luck to her affording to buy new tyres!! I had an advisory on two of my tyres. Totally forgot. My last MOT all four bleeping tyres failed, cost me £500!! Husband literally wanted to kill me!!!
Imagine how expensive a tyre for a Range Rover is!! It will cost a fortune!!

Reactions: 17
It’s not hard to tell when your tyres are becoming illegal… with Becky’s it’s even easier to tell as you can see that they’re illegal! Just shows that they clearly can’t afford a new tyre 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the more reason why Beaver should not be taking a photo of her sleeping whilst he’s driving.

Not to mention, if the tyres are like that and they were warned last month about them, they are knowingly endangering their boys every time they put them in that vehicle.

In all the years I’ve driven I’ve never scrimped when it comes to the safety of my children.

Reactions: 22
all I think when I see those godawful cycling shorts is that she looks like she’s on day release from prison or something 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so so jealous of your life beggy that I was able to pay out £1200 last week for four new tyres on our three year old BMW!!!!
Not nine years old but three beggy!!
We have a lovely ‘sexy’ sports car and knew the tyres were expensive when we bought the car but we knew we could afford it as we both work full time jobs and know where our priorities lie when it comes to money and safety and we live within our means unlike you who has to breed your dog to get some spending money to keep up with the Jones’s
Oh and I also got myself a lovely Monica Vinader ring for £250 too
So much classier then your chavtastic ring
You stupid silly cow

You just get it so wrong all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's funny that every time she goes to Manchester she comes back with something designer 🧐🤔😅.

I think the Trafford Centre visit was a ploy to disguise the Cheetham Hill visit better than last time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh she's been sent some baby tit from a company. Looks like I'm going to be pulling Steve's racist tweets out and all her inappropriate behaviour 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.