Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a ridiculous amount of options for food in Manchester and she gets a plain Nandos...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She may be a smug witch, but she's still with a fella who's cheated on her and clearly still chats up other women. Wasnt there someone on here a few weeks ago saying he'd slid into her dms? She's a tragic chav with no self respect. And then there's Steve, he's landed himself a bunny boiler who got herself knocked up on the sly. No love or respect there at all. It won't last.
And as for her with her blazer and handbag, bleeping hell she needs to look in the mirror and give herself a shake. The pair of them are 2 wannabe bastards
Got her fake Chanel earrings in too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beggy waltzing round Trafford in her boss babe blazer with her out of date handbag, munching her dusty cookie with Walter trailing behind checking out all the other women.

if I didn’t have a JOB I would love to drive down to see it.

poor Mabel has probably been producing milk because she’s adopted the kids assuming they are orphans. Parents who? Where?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
if I ordered that plate of food for my five year old, he would ask me where the flavour is. I bet she thinks sparkling water is spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only way she could prove people wrong would be to look after her kids, get the older boy the additional support he needs and get a real job, something that doesn’t involve ripping off people more gullible than she is.

She’ll be 30 soon and the Instagram bubble is already bursting. She brings nothing to the table: she’s uneducated, shows no talent nor flair for anything and thinks that a MLM scheme is being a boss witch. I truly pity her delusion. She is a nobody both in real life and on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the dog has definitely had pups. Resonates why they’ve got all this extra cash for £30 baby grows and eating out every single day. Thing is 10 or 12k isn’t going to last five minutes, unless she’s planning on breeding the dog again straight away 🤢 surely normal people would be investing in their home, put money aside for the ever increasing cost of living, new baby, Christmas etc. she’s so strange!

Reactions: 20
God that dog in that pic gives me bleeping shivers. As do both of their hideous faces. Funny that she looks the same age as beaver isn't it 😅 youd never guess there was a 10 year age gap?? Shes younger than me by 5 years and I still get asked for ID every single time. Not jealous of your life at all begs. I'd rather be skint but still look half decent 😂
I would say she looks older than him!

Reactions: 10
5D33EB93-3DB0-4C8B-8E83-7D90EBAB42E9.jpeg
First thought - this could be you Rebecca
Second - content though.

I’m a dog person but there is nothing remotely appealing about Mabel 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the dog has definitely had pups. Resonates why they’ve got all this extra cash for £30 baby grows and eating out every single day. Thing is 10 or 12k isn’t going to last five minutes, unless she’s planning on breeding the dog again straight away 🤢 surely normal people would be investing in their home, put money aside for the ever increasing cost of living, new baby, Christmas etc. she’s so strange!
Definitely explains why the dogs have been nowhere to be seen in so long. Poor dog will be used as a cash cow for beggy to splash the cash on anything but those 2 boys. I can't wait until she falls off her high horse and hits reality with a thump. She really is a disgusting woman. She only cares about faking this image that she's something special.

Reactions: 20
hopefully if the dog breeding turns out to be true, they’ll be reported and there will be consequences. Not defending the dingles but my neighbour’s dog has never had a litter, is also a fat dog and whenever she goes on heat her nipples look like she’s nursed pups, it’s the weirdest thing.

saying that said neighbours dog is older and very much loved/well cared for so make of that what you will.

Reactions: 4
Her and Beaver all loved up again, smug witch, always gets what she wants 😠
Beaver was the prize in a competition nobody with an ounce of taste entered.
If that's getting what you want, she can be as smug as she likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggy waltzing round Trafford in her boss babe blazer with her out of date handbag, munching her dusty cookie with Walter trailing behind checking out all the other women.

if I didn’t have a JOB I would love to drive down to see it.

poor Mabel has probably been producing milk because she’s adopted the kids assuming they are orphans. Parents who? Where?
Dusty cookie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's pretty obvious that mutts had pups it been hidden away now it's back with huge nipples and they have been on a spending spree for week's even though they are going to Kos in a few weeks

Reactions: 13
How many litters can a witch have (I mean Mable not beggy). If she has had pups I bet it isn't the last time she does

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it me or is the weight getting to her now? In that new pic she looks massive

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.