RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 18 months ago tho😳
there was a shift about 3/4 months ago though- it was Jordan’s wedding that solidified it for me; Fran looked amazing but no family or couple pictures (I actually suspect that the rumours of issues between Naomi and Ashley are true as she’s close to Fran) . I’m going to make an assumption that one of them has met someone else and wants it noted it wasn’t a quick move/cheating.

Reactions: 5
there was a shift about 3/4 months ago though- it was Jordan’s wedding that solidified it for me; Fran looked amazing but no family or couple pictures (I actually suspect that the rumours of issues between Naomi and Ashley are true as she’s close to Fran) . I’m going to make an assumption that one of them has met someone else and wants it noted it wasn’t a quick move/cheating.
Yeah people are saying over on Nays thread they think Ash has found someone else

Reactions: 3
Off topic entirely, but noticed Laura changed her birthday message about Perri on the post. She’d said before he made her the happiest etc and now it’s just ‘happy birthday my love’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And we wouldn't be surprised if a story is about to drop about the new person... Hence the release 2 days before Christmas
This is what I thought. I don’t think they’d announce it unless one of them was in a new relationship and ready to go public.

I am surprised about Ash and Fran, honestly thought they were just very private! But do agree maybe he has found someone else and has had to finally break the silence...

Off topic entirely, but noticed Laura changed her birthday message about Perri on the post. She’d said before he made her the happiest etc and now it’s just ‘happy birthday my love’
Really? I wonder why she would change that

Reactions: 1
How has he even gotten the time to build something with someone else? Diversity work flat out. Poor Fran, to be so involved with the brand for the last 18 months must’ve been so hard. I hope she has support after this new person has been introduced to the family

Reactions: 4
Looks like perri is with his mum and step dad with Barry for Xmas but there's no sign of Betty?
Is she with Laura and her family?
I do wonder if things aren't right.

Looks like perri is with his mum and step dad with Barry for Xmas but there's no sign of Betty?
Is she with Laura and her family?
I do wonder if things aren't right.
I get working apart but they have seen less and less of each other. I think if they don't see each other over the next coming weeks they are most likely not together. I do understand doing your own thing in relationships for xmas but they weren't like that before. He didn't even reply to her happy birthday my love post just liked it. Didn't bother to like her post about giving to the dog charity but had time to like Geo's latest photo he would get on my nerves 🤣

I get working apart but they have seen less and less of each other. I think if they don't see each other over the next coming weeks they are most likely not together. I do understand doing your own thing in relationships for xmas but they weren't like that before. He didn't even reply to her happy birthday my love post just liked it. Didn't bother to like her post about giving to the dog charity but had time to like Geo's latest photo he would get on my nerves 🤣

Him and Geo were in Leigh today, both posted stories walking along by the sea. Not sure if that’s what it’s called, not from the UK🤣.

Yeah him and Laura are still together but yeah it’s an awful distant type of relationship. She was with him only last week at birthday night out. I just think they’re well past the honeymoon stage and to be honest don’t feel Laura is suited to him at all. They could talk loads on the phone or text, we definitely don’t know what goes on behind their accounts.

Don’t think they will stay together long term or that he will propose or try for kids

Him and Geo were in Leigh today, both posted stories walking along by the sea. Not sure if that’s what it’s called, not from the UK🤣.

Yeah him and Laura are still together but yeah it’s an awful distant type of relationship. She was with him only last week at birthday night out. I just think they’re well past the honeymoon stage and to be honest don’t feel Laura is suited to him at all. They could talk loads on the phone or text, we definitely don’t know what goes on behind their accounts.

Don’t think they will stay together long term or that he will propose or try for kids
They're all doing panto in Southend and the bit they were walking along is really near the theatre they're at.

I don’t think Laura and Perri suit at all. Never have.
She seems very shy and reserved, but lovely as does he.. just not right together. I feel like Laura has almost settled for somebody she sees once a month if that, where as perri is probably happy with that

I don’t think Laura and Perri suit at all. Never have.
She seems very shy and reserved, but lovely as does he.. just not right together. I feel like Laura has almost settled for somebody she sees once a month if that, where as perri is probably happy with that
I agree, she seems so lovely but they just seem so different and like something is missing.
I really thought the new house was going to be more their's rather than just Perri’s too, which it still could be but strange that she's rarely there when they only just got it...

Oh I had no idea😂
He hasn’t really posted much of it online! Only bare snaps on stories! The real question is Perri and Laura on the rocks?

Anyone think maybe Laura and Perri have just a very distant relationship, like more of a friendship than an intimate couple?

They got together just before lockdown didn't they and spent every waking second together?
I have a friend in a similar situation and now that life is back to normal the relationship has ended because they don't have the time they used to together.
Maybe it's the same with them.

Maybe. I don’t really see them being together much longer. I don’t think they’re suited to each other anyway. I can imagine it’s hard having a relationship when one of them is away that much like Perri but she seems to be away more than him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.