RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know the tea behind why Shantel and Starr / the other girls don’t talk to each other or share a dressing room. Definitely something went down with them!
Me too, I really feel for shante. The others are doing tik toks and videos together and she was part of that last year with starr and Geo.
Now there's nothing involving her.

Reactions: 2
Me too, I really feel for shante. The others are doing tik toks and videos together and she was part of that last year with starr and Geo.
Now there's nothing involving her.
It does make you wonder especially when Shante and her brother were the only current diversity members that wished Rose a happy birthday on Frans post.
---
Just wondering, instead of making another thread for Perri whether it’s worth just making a general Diversity one as I don’t think there is one and this thread, Frans and Naomi’s seem to of merged with chat about all the different members?!

Reactions: 8
Would love to know the tea behind why Shantel and Starr / the other girls don’t talk to each other or share a dressing room. Definitely something went down with them!

Also why is the meet and greet only with the guys and not the girls as well?
There seemed to be a bit of something going on with her and Mitch last year that never really became much of anything. She was publicly quite flirty whereas he publicly gave nothing. Wonder if it could be divided loyalties related to that?

Reactions: 1
Just wondering which section of the site they diversity fit under
Considering their origins and the amount of time they've been going for, I guess traditional celebs is probably closest? They pre-date the whole influencer thing, even if a lot of them benefit from it.

New thread. Will ask for this one to be closed
---
Turns out I don’t know how to lock a thread haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.