RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s for the best really. Their relationship wasn’t right. She will find someone much more suited to her as will he who they can see much more regularly! Both gorgeous humans!

They like each other’s posts still I’ve noticed

Reactions: 2
So many comments on that post either asking if they’ve split or assuming that they have. Wonder how many of them are Tattlers… 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What if….

Ashley and Perri are now a thing?

Could this be the schofield moment of diversity? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her mum has commented “my gorgeous strong girl” 👀
I think when she came down for Xmas he most likely ended things with her I don't reckon it was her. As she was absolutely smitten and last year on holiday was saying what engagement ring she would like. I think with all his touring radio show ect he prob doesn't have or want to go up to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It was his first proper relationship, I think it's totally realistic that it didn't last forever. Both seem like nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will Perri or Laura be announcing their split?
I'm wondering this.. If they don't address it soon, they're just going to keep getting more comments on their posts about it and I imagine probably DMs too

The vibes are a definite split I feel… I don’t think they’ll make an official announcement. One or both will appear with a new partner at some point and that will be clarification is my guess.

Reactions: 8
The vibes are a definite split I feel… I don’t think they’ll make an official announcement. One or both will appear with a new partner at some point and that will be clarification is my guess.
Agree with this 100% don’t think we’ll get an announcement think we’ll just get story’s and picture captions/comments that will confirm it unofficially instead

Reactions: 7
Agree with this 100% don’t think we’ll get an announcement think we’ll just get story’s and picture captions/comments that will confirm it unofficially instead
I feel for Laura. I think her whole relationship was on Perri’s terms, and even now after the split she is getting comments on her insta but hasn’t acknowledged or addressed it at all. Probably waiting for Perri too, or for him to approve it.

It’s all about the brand, and the diversity gang get the final
word I guess!

Reactions: 8
100% I don’t think there’s anything bad their they’re just both away a lot for it to work. Shame cause Laura seems lovely I’m sure she’ll find someone better suited to her.

Reactions: 1
I reckon rather than an announcement Jordan might address it on Kiss with a throwaway “funny” comment (obvs planned). Wasn’t he the one that put it out there that Perri had a girlfriend on Kiss initially?

Reactions: 7
I might be reading too much into it but the song that Perri has put on his story..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.