RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi.
There’s been a few requests for a thread about Perri, so here we go.

Perri is one of the main dancers from Diversity and is also a KissFm host alongside Jordan Banjo (not to be confused with the better brother, Ashley)

Reactions: 3
I’ve really tired to find his place on right move cause I’m nosey but can’t for the life of me. Not

Reactions: 2
I’ve really tired to find his place on right move cause I’m nosey but can’t for the life of me. Not
I was the same yesterday but I found it. Unfortunately cannot directly link it, but if you go to Rightmove
Click For Sale (it is sold but still it shows)
Price range to £500,000 - £550,000 - Tick ‘Include Sold STC’ .
Go to 2nd page of results.

Then you will find it there! The front is not what you would expect compared to the inside, bare this in mind. It’s a beautiful place but the area looks a bit off for some reason. I wonder where he moves to next.

Reactions: 4
I was the same yesterday but I found it. Unfortunately cannot directly link it, but if you go to Rightmove

Then you will find it there! The front is not what you would expect compared to the inside, bare this in mind. It’s a beautiful place but the area looks a bit off for some reason. I wonder where he moves to next.
Not what you'd expect! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1

Thank you for that

the front is definitely not what’s you’d expect, it’s quite nice and spacious, bathrooms are abit trippy imo tho

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s opinions of him? I quite like him and he seems to be doing well for himself. Not sure how I feel about Laura tho my feels keep changing

What’s everyone’s opinions of him? I quite like him and he seems to be doing well for himself. Not sure how I feel about Laura tho my feels keep changing
Ah I like him as a person, can’t really fault him too much. He’s just himself really! One thing that bugs me is his diet - my god so processed. I don’t know how he can train/perform with this diet (but I imagine if you are a dancer for so so many years it doesn’t require as much effort to perform moves).

Yeah I don’t have a problem with Laura as a person, she’s sweet (I know she is changing her approach on Insta due to Naomi), but I don’t feel she is suited to Perri, feel their personalities are quite the opposite. I feel Perri would be suited with Geo or even one of the girls from Kiss Fm. Obviously we don’t see behind closed doors, but from public view on Insta, their relationship seems to be missing chemistry. Then again, Laura or Perri may have very different personalities to what we see on camera. I also feel Laura doesn’t fit in with Perri’s friends/DV as well, except with Fran (but she’s not Perri’s pal). Notice at the wedding she isn’t with Perri on the dance floor and she seems it in general blend away to the background at any Diversity events involving Perri. For the first few months after they went public, Laura’s account was private on Instagram and she changed it to public for Diversity.

I’m very curious about Perri’s height gain. I had read somewhere in Reddit it may not be natty. It’s crazy. I never really looked into Diversity for years until he was in DOI and was shocked by how much he grew. I searched him back then and he seems to have grown a good 10 inches between 2014-2016 which is insane. I personally don’t think it’s natural as he was also very young looking and small for his age up until 18/19, and his facial structure changed too.

Also, his sister Starr is 5ft 2, a whole foot shorter. Surely she should be at least 5ft 6 or something.

Ah I like him as a person, can’t really fault him too much. He’s just himself really! One thing that bugs me is his diet - my god so processed. I don’t know how he can train/perform with this diet (but I imagine if you are a dancer for so so many years it doesn’t require as much effort to perform moves).

Yeah I don’t have a problem with Laura as a person, she’s sweet (I know she is changing her approach on Insta due to Naomi), but I don’t feel she is suited to Perri, feel their personalities are quite the opposite. I feel Perri would be suited with Geo or even one of the girls from Kiss Fm. Obviously we don’t see behind closed doors, but from public view on Insta, their relationship seems to be missing chemistry. Then again, Laura or Perri may have very different personalities to what we see on camera. I also feel Laura doesn’t fit in with Perri’s friends/DV as well, except with Fran (but she’s not Perri’s pal). Notice at the wedding she isn’t with Perri on the dance floor and she seems it in general blend away to the background at any Diversity events involving Perri. For the first few months after they went public, Laura’s account was private on Instagram and she changed it to public for Diversity.

I’m very curious about Perri’s height gain. I had read somewhere in Reddit it may not be natty. It’s crazy. I never really looked into Diversity for years until he was in DOI and was shocked by how much he grew. I searched him back then and he seems to have grown a good 10 inches between 2014-2016 which is insane. I personally don’t think it’s natural as he was also very young looking and small for his age up until 18/19, and his facial structure changed too.

Also, his sister Starr is 5ft 2, a whole foot shorter. Surely she should be at least 5ft 6 or something. His father is pretty average as well, there’s a photo on Starr’s page of the 3 of them.

Last edited:
Ahh I am a huge Perri fan, I think he's a pretty genuine guy.

Love this photo of his mum and sisters and what I presume is his step dad?
SmartSelect_20220819-001159_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I like him, I agree he seems very genuine. He knows he's one of the most popular in Diversity but he hasn't let it go to his head.

I agree with what was said above about Laura. She seems lovely even though you can see how she's changed since the start of their relationship. But I also don't think she is best suited to him and I've read a number of comments on how Perri doesn't always seem to show her much attention in the public eye. I do feel he'd be better suited to Geo too, he even seemed to have more chemistry with Vanessa on DOI as well imo.
I used to think it was maybe because they were more private but I have noticed more and more at events and the wedding she's rarely around him or diversity. It could be different behind closed doors and I do think she really loves him... You can see it from the way she posts about him and in the small clips they are together but I don't get matching vibes from him...

I am also very interested as to why he's moving house again so soon... he only moved last year!

Well, Perri and Laura seem to be going on holiday today so let’s see where they go! Good to see them both getting some time together as they’ve both been all over the place with work.

Last edited:
He’s so lovely and genuine but he keeps things very close to his chest…for instance, Laura was kept a huge secret until he started his KISS Fm job then it became a talking point on the show (like content), only a few weeks before he was doing a live with Trisha and she was really quizzing him on why he can’t find a girlfriend and he looked really sad as he was talking with her, she was saying oh I bet it really difficult to find a girl you can trust etc, obviously dating Laura at the time!!! It was quite bizarre. Then never said he was moving out of his first house but said he was packing. Then on Kiss Jordan said ‘oh you and Laura are moving into together then?’ He said ‘No absolutely not Laura has her flat and this is my house we are not moving in together’ then all her stuff is moved into the house and she’s there all the time, then they get the dog! I don’t always believe what he says. I don’t think he’s a liar at all, I think he’s genuine but he does cover a lot of stuff up. I’ve met him, he is lovely and very kindhearted (and funny!)

Reactions: 9
He’s so lovely and genuine but he keeps things very close to his chest…for instance, Laura was kept a huge secret until he started his KISS Fm job then it became a talking point on the show (like content), only a few weeks before he was doing a live with Trisha and she was really quizzing him on why he can’t find a girlfriend and he looked really sad as he was talking with her, she was saying oh I bet it really difficult to find a girl you can trust etc, obviously dating Laura at the time!!! It was quite bizarre. Then never said he was moving out of his first house but said he was packing. Then on Kiss Jordan said ‘oh you and Laura are moving into together then?’ He said ‘No absolutely not Laura has her flat and this is my house we are not moving in together’ then all her stuff is moved into the house and she’s there all the time, then they get the dog! I don’t always believe what he says. I don’t think he’s a liar at all, I think he’s genuine but he does cover a lot of stuff up. I’ve met him, he is lovely and very kindhearted (and funny!)
Yeah, I noticed that with Trisha too. But I suppose it was still very early days with Laura then and her account/identify was private at the time. Well, he just posted a story with her and they look loved up so maybe it is just all assumptions!

Perri is so funny, he says stuff on Kiss like he will get married in 2099 😂 , think he’s very private and doesn’t take things seriously, he’s still young lad , him and Ashley carried their latest tour he was brilliant would love a mate like him.

Ahh I am a huge Perri fan, I think he's a pretty genuine guy.

Love this photo of his mum and sisters and what I presume is his step dad? View attachment 1510270
I wondered who the blonde girl was…stunning 🥰

Perri is so funny, he says stuff on Kiss like he will get married in 2099 😂 , think he’s very private and doesn’t take things seriously, he’s still young lad , him and Ashley carried their latest tour he was brilliant would love a mate like him.

I wondered who the blonde girl was…stunning 🥰
Is this for our benefit, do we think? 🧐

Is his stepsister Elvie, think she’s same age as me (22) she’s quite private and not public on socials.
QuirkyFlamingo, I think you’re onto something 😅

• Haha
Yeah his sister Elvie seems quite private I have got her on insta but it is private. She definitely seems to stay out of the spotlight that her siblings are in an seems quite nice.

I always wonder about the family...there isn't much between starr and their younger sister, so their mum and dad must have broken up and then she got with someone else and had a baby pretty quick? No judgement
We also don't see anything about their dad.
I don't think he took growth hormones? My brother shot up quick, loads of kids do, he is much taller than me, my mum and bro. He is tall like my uncle on my mums side

I always wonder about the family...there isn't much between starr and their younger sister, so their mum and dad must have broken up and then she got with someone else and had a baby pretty quick? No judgement
We also don't see anything about their dad.
I don't think he took growth hormones? My brother shot up quick, loads of kids do, he is much taller than me, my mum and bro. He is tall like my uncle on my mums side
He stayed with his dad during lockdown. His dads home is like Perri’s and the garden similar. His dad was at dancing on Ice, he seems a really nice guy, his mum is so lovely. They are very private people, so so it seems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.