RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He stayed with his dad during lockdown. His dads home is like Perri’s and the garden similar. His dad was at dancing on Ice, he seems a really nice guy, his mum is so lovely. They are very private people, so so it seems
I thought he lived with Laura during lockdown? That's when I first started following him

Maybe they are buying a place together rather than just perris? He does seem to spend a lot of money he must be earning a lot. But then maybe he was able to buy his house outright from the money he earned with diversity before he was 18 because it would have been put in trust

Reactions: 2
I think he might, they seem very serious. There's a video on his Instagram from his birthday when they were at panto and Laura turns up as a surprise, someone records it and his reaction is so cute!

Hopefully I've done it right. I think it's so cute, his face!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
SmartSelect_20220822-123110_Instagram.jpg

This is the price for 5 nights at his holiday hotel in October on case you're wondering 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d commented on another thread that my friend lives opposite Perri’s house and had reported seeing Laura and the dogs much less in recent months before he put it up for sale... they look loved up so I’m going to assume they are buying somewhere together that suits them both - like I said before it’s a weird choice of location/road (although the house itself does look nice)

Reactions: 1
I’d commented on another thread that my friend lives opposite Perri’s house and had reported seeing Laura and the dogs much less in recent months before he put it up for sale... they look loved up so I’m going to assume they are buying somewhere together that suits them both - like I said before it’s a weird choice of location/road (although the house itself does look nice)
I imagine the job she does takes her to different locations, depending on which show she’s working on. She appears to be at Emmerdale at the moment which is a long way from Essex! Perri is away / out at work for long periods too, so I guess that’s why the dogs go with Laura. They definitely seem happy and I subscribe to the theory that Perri is just very private and doesn’t live out his private life on social media.

Reactions: 4
I think the dogs go to Laura's parents and she stays with them. Perri is out early mornings and diversity are opening a new studio and have lots going on so I guess it means the dogs are looked after.
I think they are cute together

Reactions: 3
I love perri...but when he posted the pics of his clear out all I could think of is I hope it's all going to a charity shop! And how much money it could make for a charity as I bet its all designer!

I love perri...but when he posted the pics of his clear out all I could think of is I hope it's all going to a charity shop! And how much money it could make for a charity as I bet its all designer!
Also…he’s moving house and that’s why he’s having a clear out, but he never mentioned the house move. That’s what he did last time he moved.

Also…he’s moving house and that’s why he’s having a clear out, but he never mentioned the house move. That’s what he did last time he moved.
He doesn't need to say he's moving house, no one does. Makes sense really.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see the house on right move, has it gone off there now?

also I think Laura and Naomi (Jordan’s wife) look SO similar, as if they could be sisters. I just think it’s a bit odd 🤣

I can’t see the house on right move, has it gone off there now?

also I think Laura and Naomi (Jordan’s wife) look SO similar, as if they could be sisters. I just think it’s a bit odd 🤣
House is on sold section, see my post on this forum for how to find it. Don’t think he’s moving till later this year.

They do look very similar indeed! But Laura is genuine and very sweet, Naomi is tacky, even before she met Jordan she had such an attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.