RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House is on sold section, see my post on this forum for how to find it. Don’t think he’s moving till later this year.

They do look very similar indeed! But Laura is genuine and very sweet, Naomi is tacky, even before she met Jordan she had such an attitude.
I don't think they look that similar to be honest, I think Laura's face is a different shape.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they look that similar to be honest, I think Laura's face is a different shape.
I agree. I don’t think they naturally look alike, but Laura seems to be adopting some of Naomi’s style and fakeness, which is a shame because she’s gorgeous! They’re both naturally beautifully in fact.

Reactions: 3
So intrigued by the sibling set up in Perri’s family. Does anyone know the ages of the other 2 sisters - not Starr? I swear one looks older and one is younger!

So intrigued by the sibling set up in Perri’s family. Does anyone know the ages of the other 2 sisters - not Starr? I swear one looks older and one is younger!
I think there’s only Starr and Elvie? Starr is 2 years younger than Perri, and Elvie is younger (different Dad I think). Could be wrong though!

Hes only got 2 sisters, Elvie who's 21 and Starr who is 23/24 I believe

It seems like quite a while since he sold the house and no sign of him moving? I wonder if it's still going ahead?

Wondering if perri and Laura are still together, he's been very quiet and not at his house. She's been up north permanently for a couple of weeks. She also said about how it's been a difficult week....

Wondering if perri and Laura are still together, he's been very quiet and not at his house. She's been up north permanently for a couple of weeks. She also said about how it's been a difficult week....
I thought that too, but she said the family dog had died, which they got when they were mourning the death of her sister, so that could explain why she’s stayed up there and has had a difficult week. But who knows - I hope they haven’t split!

Laura was at the open day the other week. In the post I saw she had their great dane with her. Didn't see Barry but he's titchy anyway lol

Reactions: 2
He’s moved- last week.

Laura has promoted the Diversity tour tonight, and posted a pic of Barry the pug with Perri tagged in it. They’re clearly still together and she clearly reads here too!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Perri but sort of related. Ashley’s wife had changed her bio- used to say something about being a wife and now just “working mummy of 2” and “diversity management team”... I’ve thought for a while that he doesn’t seem very engaged in family life...

Reactions: 2
Not Perri but sort of related. Ashley’s wife had changed her bio- used to say something about being a wife and now just “working mummy of 2” and “diversity management team”... I’ve thought for a while that he doesn’t seem very engaged in family life...
I’d say they’ve split up. Just very private about it .

I’d say they’ve split up. Just very private about it .
They went to the cinema at the weekend as a family. She's promoted the tour etc all week. I'm wondering if saying professional husband organiser has been said as being a bit unprofessional for the future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.