RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe. I don’t really see them being together much longer. I don’t think they’re suited to each other anyway. I can imagine it’s hard having a relationship when one of them is away that much like Perri but she seems to be away more than him

She’s stopped tagging him in pictures of Betty (their shared dog) and also changed her bio from a digital creator business account to personal account.

I don’t understand their relationship at all, Perri really doesn’t acknowledge her or post about her at all.

As she attended his birthday 2 weeks ago I assume they are still together but yeah really their relationship appears to be very unhealthy from what we see. Perri definitely appreciated her more during the lockdown when there was no radio show or touring.

Reactions: 6
Quite a sudden change if they have broken up - not even 2 weeks ago that she posted such a lovey birthday post for him!

To be fair, if they have broken up, imo it's her that's changed rather than him. He's always seemed somewhat bashful and private regarding girlfriends, and in the beginning she seemed private too. I'm not sure an insta hun was what he had in mind, yet it seems like she's become very influenced by Naomi in the last year or so.

I do think she's a nice person though - there's probably a lot of pressure to become an influencer type once you gain a few followers. I hope they've not split up.

I could be completely wrong here, but the impression I get from Laura’s Insta, is that she (and her her family) has had a tough time recently and so she’s been at her parents more than normal. She also works in Yorkshire and lives in Essex, which can’t be an easy thing to juggle. Both of them seem really close to their families too, so I guess that’s why they’re not having Christmas together.
I reckon things will get back to normal in the new year, once panto is over and they start working on the new house.

Reactions: 3
I do like the diversity men but do feel it's all there way or no way. Yes they earn alot of money but it feels like there is very little flexibility in his lifestyle which is fine but not many women with their own ambition will not put up with it. Laura seems very driven herself and clearly a home girl which I guess is where the problem lie with them both with a lack of compromise. Nay is a stay at home Mum and Fran even now not being with Ash still takes on so much for diversity. Perri always hypes his sister up and shares her stories so he certainly sees Laura's. They literally in my opinion want someone who gives up everything and be a backdrop to Diversity. Laura recently shared about her dog passing and giving to a dog charity he didn't even comment or like it but happily liked Geo's posing photo. I don't think he is a nice as people make put can imagine he being very selfish tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s stopped tagging him in pictures of Betty (their shared dog) and also changed her bio from a digital creator business account to personal account.

I don’t understand their relationship at all, Perri really doesn’t acknowledge her or post about her at all.

As she attended his birthday 2 weeks ago I assume they are still together but yeah really their relationship appears to be very unhealthy from what we see. Perri definitely appreciated her more during the lockdown when there was no radio show or touring.
She was there for his birthday celebration with his family but didn't seem to be there on his actual birthday...

I dont understand their relationship either! I'm interested to see if they spend new years eve together or not. They don't seem to have seen each other at all over Christmas so far

Reactions: 2
Laura again posting Betty without tagging him. Perri never posted his dog ever alone until this week 😂

Reactions: 1
Laura again posting Betty without tagging him. Perri never posted his dog ever alone until this week 😂
He used to a lot, he's had Barry for years and it's only since tour last year that Barry and Betty were going with Laura. Him and Laura got Betty together, I don't think he has the time for such a big dog, I did think that when they got her. Barry can go most places with him

Laura in Leeds, really thought they would be together tonight with it being last day of panto for diversity. I really hope they haven't split, I was hoping for an engagement this Christmas

Laura in Leeds, really thought they would be together tonight with it being last day of panto for diversity. I really hope they haven't split, I was hoping for an engagement this Christmas
I think they have defo split he is out with diversity I can't always help him and Geo have a spark.

I can’t help with echo the wonder if eveyehing is ok with Perri and Laura? Nothing between the two of them and she’s spent the entirety of Christmas and now new year up north. Obviously they can do their own thing but I’ve never known them to be apart like this? They don’t post each other tons though so it may just be she’s with her family and he’s busy with diversity/panto/Jordan’s birthday?

I think they’ve decided to just be friends, it’s really sad. Jordan’s 30th end of panto you would be there so I think it’s over sadly

I can’t help with echo the wonder if eveyehing is ok with Perri and Laura? Nothing between the two of them and she’s spent the entirety of Christmas and now new year up north. Obviously they can do their own thing but I’ve never known them to be apart like this? They don’t post each other tons though so it may just be she’s with her family and he’s busy with diversity/panto/Jordan’s birthday?
Agreed. I don't believe that 2 people in a committed relationship wouldn't of seen each other at all over the festive season.

Unless with Perri working so much over Christmas and new year, she decided to stay with her family. Yes, she’d get to see Perri for some of the time, but she’d also be alone for long periods of time which, over the holidays, wouldn’t be great.
But maybe they have split - who knows!

Reactions: 1
I get long distance but NYE, end of panto and Jordan’s birthday...? Nah, they’ve definitely split.

Very certain they’ve split, as others have said. Their work schedules, distance and just in general they are not compatible personality wise at all - I always felt this. Both will definitely meet someone else soon I am sure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.