RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura has promoted the Diversity tour tonight, and posted a pic of Barry the pug with Perri tagged in it. They’re clearly still together and she clearly reads here too!! 😂
Yeah they must still be together! But they have not been spending much time together at all, she's been away for a long time now...

Reactions: 1
They went to the cinema at the weekend as a family. She's promoted the tour etc all week. I'm wondering if saying professional husband organiser has been said as being a bit unprofessional for the future
it’s a weird relationship. I think I said about it before I would have left my husband if he’d taken his mum to his MBE investiture regardless of the fact she’s the manager- Fran is the one who’s made sacrifices to allow him to succeed and have a family.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how any of them manage to have relationships, as discussed on the naomi thread she is always moaning about not seeing Jordan but he seems to spend more time with his family than Ashley and perri! I know perri doesn't have kids but he has a serious relationship.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how any of them manage to have relationships, as discussed on the naomi thread she is always moaning about not seeing Jordan but he seems to spend more time with his family than Ashley and perri! I know perri doesn't have kids but he has a serious relationship.
I think they will post they have broken up within the next month. She’s always at her mums, he’s always out. He posted a heart on her pic yesterday for the first time in ages, but I’m not buying it.

I think they have definitely split, or at least on a break. As she was always down at the weekends. Maybe she is just looking after the dogs because of the hours he works

I think they have definitely split, or at least on a break. As she was always down at the weekends. Maybe she is just looking after the dogs because of the hours he works
I think that is a good point that they could be on a break, if they haven't officially split. They've been apart for so long now! I think with Christmas coming up it will be even more telling if they aren't seeing one another.

I think that is a good point that they could be on a break, if they haven't officially split. They've been apart for so long now! I think with Christmas coming up it will be even more telling if they aren't seeing one another.
I know he's in panto but she surprised him last year, his birthday is in December

They’ve not split up. Fran and Ashley however...
I don't understand why they haven't been together for weeks though...

I'm not convinced about Fran and Ash, I feel like they're just very private. Ash has gotten even more private recently too

Reactions: 5
Laura is back in Essex…

(That wasn’t intended to sound quite so much like a stalker… 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree about ash being private. I think he sees social media as work, and that’s it. He doesn’t post his kids, life etc on there.

i think they are still together and in love,but they just don’t need to flaunt it/tag each other on social media to prove it to anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fran and Ashley have announced their separation. This was an obvious one to me!
I was wondering for a while why she seemed like a single Mom. Like every night she was posting her trying to get the kids to sleep and she is always alone with them. I think she comes across as being pretty amazing but Ashley seems cold. Hope she gets her happy ever after

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.