Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reposted the car seat picture ... I’m guessing it was because she got called out for the twisted straps as magically changed now lol

Reactions: 5
So on Valentines day Blake cooked breakfast, Blake bough loads of presents, Blake prepared lunch, Blake took the kids to bed whilst she took 'sexy' pictures of herself, then Blake cooked dinner whilst she had a bath🙈 Even though he is a chav simpleton I still feel slightly sorry for him. He could do so much better than this giant. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So on Valentines day Blake cooked breakfast, Blake bough loads of presents, Blake prepared lunch, Blake took the kids to bed whilst she took 'sexy' pictures of herself, then Blake cooked dinner whilst she had a bath🙈 Even though he is a chav simpleton I still feel slightly sorry for him. He could do so much better than this giant. 🤢
Shes a lazy yeti bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. He really is a chav too but I do wonder what he sees in her?! He obviously likes being bossed around

Reactions: 9
So yeti has shared a link for a just giving page
Yet going through, she doesn’t seem to have donated herself!? Nothing pisses me off more than that. Use your following to donate on your behalf. Amazing

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So yeti has shared a link for a just giving page
Yet going through, she doesn’t seem to have donated herself!? Nothing pisses me off more than that. Use your following to donate on your behalf. Amazing
No doubt there will be a.. “no one knows what I donated or didn’t donate..” post shortly.
You post you in your underwear but posting proof of a donation is where you draw the line?!! 😡

Reactions: 8
I hate how laminator butts in on the latest story. Wouldn’t expect anything other tho as her mother is constantly filming herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.