Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she is punishing L'arthritis with not letting him spend time with his dad🙈that's probably the only time during the day he is not stuck to some sort of screen and is actually playing... How about you spend time with him Hagrid as you are a 'stay at home mummy' during the day, tire him out and then he might just nap🤔 I'm not surprised his speech is delayed, poor sod probably gets 0 stimulation from his mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
La’bia going “oi oi” to L’anusol
It’s clear that’s how they communicate in that household

Reactions: 7
Pampers now getting gifted?? Bet she never actually buys them.... honestly why are these companies getting her to advertise stuff 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Pampers now getting gifted?? Bet she never actually buys them.... honestly why are these companies getting her to advertise stuff 😡
Doesn’t he wear Aldi nappies? Honestly why don’t these companies do some bleeping research before sending out freebies.

Reactions: 9
Funny how Rosh never mentioned her mom having l’abia 3 days ago for a sleepover or her having her for a few hours before that. Clearly covid refs don’t apply to any of the family

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Funny how Rosh never mentioned her mom having l’abia 3 days ago for a sleepover or her having her for a few hours before that. Clearly covid refs don’t apply to any of the family
Wow how do you know this?
She’s such a hideous beast.

Reactions: 4
Wow how do you know this?
She’s such a hideous beast.
Because i was bored and looked at Rosh’s tagged posts and her mom tagged her in something so I clicked on her insta which is public and there it is for all to see

Reactions: 5
Because i was bored and looked at Rosh’s tagged posts and her mom tagged her in something so I clicked on her insta which is public and there it is for all to see
Oh god just looked! That’s appalling, obvs they’re all above Covid. She does not need a childcare bubble so she has no excuse whatsoever 🤬🤬🤬

as for the mother’s bedspread

wonder how long before her account goes private?

Reactions: 6
Oh god just looked! That’s appalling, obvs they’re all above Covid. She does not need a childcare bubble so she has no excuse whatsoever 🤬🤬🤬

as for the mother’s bedspread

wonder how long before her account goes private?
Well explains why Rosh thinks last season shite from Bicester is amazing 😂😂

If the account does go private it’s clear they’re reading here

Well explains why Rosh thinks last season shite from Bicester is amazing 😂😂

If the account does go private it’s clear they’re reading here
This is why you shouldn’t post pics of your kids online.. it’ll be embarrassing for them in the future ....

BE6FD08D-D9EA-421A-9ACE-BA85EC147FD1.png

82652628-39E6-4318-89CD-B4B797B1C1A7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
And her other granddaughter was there too at the same time! Piss taking bastards!!

She’s often bleated on about not seeing family during covid...bleeping lying mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.