Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤬 this is one of the reasons we're still in this tit show nearly a year later. What a bleep! She doesn't need a child care buble! She sits at home every day!
Shes another Fopperholic using the excuse if working by duck arsing around with her gunt out for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stupid cow needs calling out. Thinking she’s all that when she clearly breaks the rules. How’s best to do it??

Reactions: 6
A8690712-573E-419B-93B7-729DE97AB7CA.png
ED986EE1-B058-4837-9C32-B30BD23E9F6B.png

Clearly dated that her kids saw her mum during the lockdown. I hope somebody actually sees these posts and calls her out. It’s scandalous she thinks the rules don’t apply to her. And she definitely doesn’t need a child care bubble as she’s sat on her arse all day. And her mum can’t claim she’s in their bubble as she doesn’t live alone. And she’s been seeing all her grandkids by the photos.
Set of tossers all of them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 443134View attachment 443135
Clearly dated that her kids saw her mum during the lockdown. I hope somebody actually sees these posts and calls her out. It’s scandalous she thinks the rules don’t apply to her. And she definitely doesn’t need a child care bubble as she’s sat on her arse all day. And her mum can’t claim she’s in their bubble as she doesn’t live alone. And she’s been seeing all her grandkids by the photos.
Set of tossers all of them
And she can’t use the child under 1 rule either. They just think they’re above the rules. I almost guarantee that Blake’s family have had le crueset as well

Reactions: 7
What is funny is that Yeti posts literally EVERYTHING on her insta (like her in her undies ffs) but she hasn’t mentioned labia going to her mums and I bet it’s because she knows that she shouldn’t be going!

Reactions: 13
What is funny is that Yeti posts literally EVERYTHING on her insta (like her in her undies ffs) but she hasn’t mentioned labia going to her mums and I bet it’s because she knows that she shouldn’t be going!
Absolutely, we always hear when she’s gone off to her dads so the fact this has been kept quiet shows she knows it’s wrong.
Breaking the rules is one thing but how thick is mother to be posting about it on a public Instagram account!

Reactions: 10
CE08F4AD-B900-421C-B63E-0B6B36AF3D81.jpeg

may have tagged fabletics but forgot the Ad/paid partnership tag tut tut ASA complaint here we come

Reactions: 9
That ‘what I eat in a day reel’ she’s missed half the tit she obviously eats off it 🙄 and who has a mid morning snack after lunch
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.