Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the brain cells and the looks of a potato.
The steps video has done me in! She looks like your Aunty Sheila at a disco in the 80s & keeps looking over her shoulder to see if the queue to the ladies has gone down. What a hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has the brain cells and the looks of a potato.
The steps video has done me in! She looks like your Aunty Sheila at a disco in the 80s & keeps looking over her shoulder to see if the queue to the ladies has gone down. What a hun!
She's not ageing well

Reactions: 4
If she lived above me I'd be straight on the telephone to solihull community housing! Proper heffa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot cope! What the duck? Not heard of a walk then Rosh! I swear she is checking labia isn't coming at one point! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is checking the door or window for what ? To see it anyone is watching ? To check is anyone is about to walk in and catch you? Don’t worry you have broadcast it to thousands of people (and more) in a public Instagram page 🀯

Reactions: 1
5BADD321-536E-47FC-B303-92B5908C946B.png

Little gutted there no walking video today it’s probably the best thing I’ve seen all year if I’m honest...πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her walk reminded me of the β€œIs this the way to Amarillo” music video with Peter Kay in!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never said this about anyone before but I honestly wish this heffer would come on here and read every comment said about herself........ Read the room Rosh and pack it the duck in!! Le'mia please take your moms phone off her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me. It was bad enough seeing Yeti looking like a sausage bursting out of its skin the first time she posted pictures of her in that bra set. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SUBJECT US TO MORE!! 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.