Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1B16ED63-B91A-46CF-ACA9-355863E610F2.png

Can’t the dick heads that reply to her posts see that she doesn’t have any genuine interest in the product or that she’s just saying it cos she’s been paid to???!! It’s not as if she genuinely uses this stuff or actually gives a tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t get why companies send her stuff, this isn’t me being bitter or jealous - I have always prided myself in earning and buying whatever I want. But do these companies really believe she is good PR for their product? It seriously makes me doubt the credibility of a company who resorts to the likes of Rosh to promote their product or send her extravagant freebies when she is such a blatant and unashamed benefits cheat.

It absolutely makes me furious when her children (who through no fault of their own) are being turned into ungrateful, spoilt brats with no appreciation for what they have. Being gifted endless items will only make it worse.

As a person and as a mother, I can only judge her on what she shows on Insta, and from what she has shown, she is an appalling specimen of a human being and the choices she makes as a mother really makes me question the tit she chooses to do that doesn’t make it onto the Gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely don’t get why companies send her stuff, this isn’t me being bitter or jealous - I have always prided myself in earning and buying whatever I want. But do these companies really believe she is good PR for their product? It seriously makes me doubt the credibility of a company who resorts to the likes of Rosh to promote their product or send her extravagant freebies when she is such a blatant and unashamed benefits cheat.

It absolutely makes me furious when her children (who through no fault of their own) are being turned into ungrateful, spoilt brats with no appreciation for what they have. Being gifted endless items will only make it worse.

As a person and as a mother, I can only judge her on what she shows on Insta, and from what she has shown, she is an appalling specimen of a human being and the choices she makes as a mother really makes me question the tit she chooses to do that doesn’t make it onto the Gram.
Perfectly worded, I agree

Reactions: 7
I bet if she had to pay she wouldn't have ordered half as much! Agreed! Its so she doesn't have the bother of them. No wonder Lasso looks miserable all the time.
Nah mate, if she had to pay they wouldn’t have gone

Nah mate, if she had to pay they wouldn’t have gone
Exactly this! They never go out unless it’s free or money off. She buys cheap and is cheap why on earth amy brand would want to go to her is beyond me, why would you want to be associated with that chav scummy mummy! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
There is no way legitimate companies are sending her this, someone mentioned the accounts that she tags are accounts that push promos or something? She must be paying a fee to be asked to review?
The unboxing of the pram - someone has actually said they really enjoyed it?!! She didn’t even do anything!! I’m so lost!

Are there actually websites where you can pay to pretend to be sent stuff? She MUST be doing something dodgy, surely. It doesn’t make sense. I reckon she’d pay a lot of money to be able to pretend to people/brands that she’s really popular.

Those pram pics looked like something off gumtree or fb market place...I’d be annoyed if I had paid someone to review my product and those pictures are what I got...

Reactions: 3
Here we go again, phone screen promptly shoved in front of the little ones face to avoid interacting with him. Why take the family out if you can't even be bothered to talk to him?? I bet they are one of those families who don't speak to each other during a meal, they are all just glued to a screen in silence. Honestly not surprised that Le'whatever never smiles, why would he?!

Reactions: 5
That chunky metal bracelet on the tiny baby makes me so nervous.

Reactions: 5
1E484CF4-F415-47D6-8381-21BC9ACA943F.png
Nah crap excuse. It’s not a bleeping Midlands thing. You are uneducated. I live 10 miles up the road from this bint. I was born in City hospital (old Dudley Road) and I use bought and brought correctly. Idiots stop trying to justify this twunts behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 264200Nah crap excuse. It’s not a bleeping Midlands thing. You are uneducated. I live 10 miles up the road from this bint. I was born in City hospital (old Dudley Road) and I use bought and brought correctly. Idiots stop trying to justify this twunts behaviour
💯 definitely not a Midlands thing, I’m a brummie too and neither I or my family say brought.... she’s just an uneducated twit. More than likely one of her chavtastic mates that sent it her...... Roch while you sit on your big lazy ass day in and day out use google to understand the difference between
There and their
Bought and brought
Or maybe ask brain box la’bia you’re always spouting how cleaver she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.