Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Labia is too big for that kitchen, seen as were always been told she loves phones, ear pods, cameras, technology and designer trainers 🙄🙄🙄 then she gets a wooden kitchen suitable from 3 years??? Basically Yeti will take anything going that’s free!!!! In the normal world labia probably would enjoy the kitchen but Yeti wants her to be about 16 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why I work my arse off trying to provide for my kids, worry myself about Christmas when all I need to do is put a dreary voice eat myself a gunt and just be a beggy scruffy bleep, it’s a bloody joke the amount of tit she gets given, but let’s not forget rosh is so charitable 😡🙄🙄🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Why why WHY on earth are these companies giving her things, her content is shocking, she only stories in the morning to show her workout.
i could understand if she’s a really active account but she’s not, she’s one of the laziest influenza.
She must go to them, her kids never play with toys so why would smyths approach her??
so many more deserving children and families that would give there left arm for something like that.... pisses me off that they would gift to such spoilt selfish little brats! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 14
How has she got the amazon Things gifted??
I’m sure on prime day there was a push for influenzer engagement and what you can do for sales etc it could have been through that 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s on smyths toys this morning and her daughter is far too old for that kitchen

I don’t know why I work my arse off trying to provide for my kids, worry myself about Christmas when all I need to do is put a dreary voice eat myself a gunt and just be a beggy scruffy bleep, it’s a bloody joke the amount of tit she gets given, but let’s not forget rosh is so charitable 😡🙄🙄🤔🤔
What selling used goods online?! So bloody charitable 😡

Reactions: 4
I’m sure on prime day there was a push for influenzer engagement and what you can do for sales etc it could have been through that 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s on smyths toys this morning and her daughter is far too old for that kitchen

What selling used goods online?! So bloody charitable 😡
Exactly! But remember when she said labia gives stuff away yeah right lol! I can’t believe how piss poor her reviews are labia doesn’t give a tit , slams the doors of the kitchen, I hate to judge children but labia annoys the crap out of me there’s something about her

Reactions: 10
Exactly! But remember when she said labia gives stuff away yeah right lol! I can’t believe how piss poor her reviews are labia doesn’t give a tit , slams the doors of the kitchen, I hate to judge children but labia annoys the crap out of me there’s something about her
You’re aren’t judging the child, it’s the parenting of the child you’re judging she does it because she gets away with it.

mid you want one my mon has left a swipe up (aka fill ya boots me mom wants more boujee crap and last season designer clobber)

Reactions: 9
Who in Smyths marketing thinks, oh I know, let’s send bits to this account. There has to be more to her suddenly getting gifted bits. I genuinely can’t see these businesses going directly to her.
Labia wants her own YouTube channel, she is more into gadgets and clothes apparently so no way would Smyths think she was their target audience for what is basically a toy aimed at toddlers
Also where does she find the space to store that kitchen in her flat? I wonder if we’ll ever see it again.

Reactions: 7
She said in her Q&A the other day people approach her as her email address is in her bio & that’s the way to get companies to work with you 🤣🤣
Hahah
Oh god we’d all be doing it. You’d hope that these big companies would take a look at her account before gifting (if they do.. I wonder if she’s signed up to something!)
Part of me wonders if she’s buying bits, pretending they’re being gifted for engagement and then returning 😂
But then I remember it’s yeti and she’s not got the brains for it

Reactions: 6
Hahah
Oh god we’d all be doing it. You’d hope that these big companies would take a look at her account before gifting (if they do.. I wonder if she’s signed up to something!)
Part of me wonders if she’s buying bits, pretending they’re being gifted for engagement and then returning 😂
But then I remember it’s yeti and she’s not got the brains for it
It’s got to be something to do with the engagement groups she’s in as she’s literally licking the arses of brummie mummy amy and momma to twin Essex they all have been gifted meals at MPW as well

I have watched her amazon food delivery & my god she’s not a clue the whole content and presentation is absolutely shocking she can’t even pronounce half the stuff , it will probably be thrown in the bin

I have watched her amazon food delivery & my god she’s not a clue the whole content and presentation is absolutely shocking she can’t even pronounce half the stuff , it will probably be thrown in the bin
And it’s on the bloody bed! Who puts food on the bed?!

Reactions: 5
She's probably not even gifted the tit, she's probably stolen it from the back of a truck, she seems the sort

• Haha
Can this woman even read? Those Amazon stories were a joke, she can hardly even pronounce Amazon properly 🤣

• Haha
More gifted tit this time for the miserable little boy
At least he won’t be sat in front on a screen and will be engaging in something . But yes, all this gifted tit... I’ve just split from my husband after an abusive relationship, I work full time and he’s not supporting us but hey, maybe o could sell my soul on the gram.

Reactions: 4
Les Mis looks bleeping thrilled with that toy in the grid post

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.