Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so common
The photo speaks a million words about her.
Cheapo travel lodge room, unmade bed in the background, gunt on show and f-ing and blinding in the caption. Absolute trash.

PS nothing wrong with a travel lodge, just from somebody who now claims to be an “influencer” i’m surprised the Hilton aren’t putting her up (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been brought up to always be kind hahahaha!
these people love giving the BS on insta!
she’s a bullying witch and far from kind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she fits in that bed! & that extension lead gives me palpations! L’misery guts could just grab that
My hubby is 6”3 and that’s what Hagrid recons she is too. We have a super king and I often feel like I’m hanging off the edge with him!! God knows how Blake feels in the doll house sized bed they have!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I literally cannot believe Pampers would pay her to endorse their brand! How exactly is she a good advertisement? These companies really need to do their research on which influencers they use to promote their brands!

Reactions: 7
I literally cannot believe Pampers would pay her to endorse their brand! How exactly is she a good advertisement? These companies really need to do their research on which influencers they use to promote their brands!
How about all the Amazon fresh shopping (or groceries as she keeps calling them 🙄) and olives arent bleeping boujee you absolute melt

• Haha
She’s actually not got a clue! Now wonder she can save her benefits each week she’s gifted that much tit

• Haha
How about all the Amazon fresh shopping (or groceries as she keeps calling them 🙄) and olives arent bleeping boujee you absolute melt
I hate all the American bollox she comes out with like mom and groceries 🙄🙄 I know somebody has said before mom is a bit of a brummy thing but it still infuriates me 🤬

Reactions: 5
I hate all the American bollox she comes out with like mom and groceries 🙄🙄 I know somebody has said before mom is a bit of a brummy thing but it still infuriates me 🤬
Mom is a brummie thing I say it all the time. I used to live with an American and for the majority of the 5 years we lived together I still kept my own mannerisms and brummie sayings for her to come out with this shot she’s watching a tit tonne of American tv

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how Amazon would want to gift her - I haven’t been on her insta in ages but from what I can remember she’s quite unenthusiastic about things, quite show offy I just can’t see her influencing many people in to buying from Amazon? Maybe it’s just me 😂 I haven’t caught up on this thread in ages so will have a read through!

I give up now after seeing her story this morning ,I literally can not believe the amount of tit she’s been given,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.