Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Brought” is the past tense of “Bring”

so no, it cannot mean you “Bought” something

Reactions: 4
Even under close supervision, a toddler Le’Aiso’s age should not be having a lollipop stick, it’s such a choking hazard 😱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories this morning. If laminator wasn't an entitled spoilt little maddam enough already, I'm sure giving her these 'gifted' toys that other kids could only dream of getting for Christmas never mind just for nothing.. Is really gonna help her 😏

She really will go on to appreciate nothing and expect everything.. Just like her MOM

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine laminator has a take your yeti to school day where she has to describe her job, professional beg !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, her latest story! Should I just let her use her iPhone? What? My little one turns 7 in December so the same age as L'amia and she is asking for a new baby doll. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, her latest story! Should I just let her use her iPhone? What? My little one turns 7 in December so the same age as L'amia and she is asking for a new baby doll. 🤷‍♀️
And that's exactly what a 7 year old should be asking for. She's trying to make that wee girl happen. She will have her own YouTube channel soon probably do better than her mums poor attempt.

Reactions: 10
How have we all missed out on her breaking the Brum lockdown restrictions by entering her Nans house. I’m sure she will argue that her nan is in her social bubble but her parents also go there and the nan goes to them and she can’t be in 2 bubbles. If that isn’t a stop fecking filming that poor old woman realisation I don’t know what is

Reactions: 7
How have we all missed out on her breaking the Brum lockdown restrictions by entering her Nans house. I’m sure she will argue that her nan is in her social bubble but her parents also go there and the nan goes to them and she can’t be in 2 bubbles. If that isn’t a stop fecking filming that poor old woman realisation I don’t know what is
Bet the old lady is loaded, that's the only reason I can think of why she goes. Like Harry pickard and his nana.

Reactions: 5
Bet the old lady is loaded, that's the only reason I can think of why she goes. Like Harry pickard and his nana.
Lovely old lady but remember Rash doesn’t take money off her family 🙄 apart from a holiday, take outs, meals out, new clothes, “bets” I’m sure at one point she had a mobility car from one of the families DLA she was trying to pass off as hers until it suddenly disappeared and she now drives a lot older more simple car. Always wondered if someone shopped her

Reactions: 11
So apparently she only eats one meal a day?
I Could imagine she only eats one meal a day but I’m guessing it’s a big meal then just fills her face with crap the rest of the day, so still consumes so many calories she’s definitely in a surplus or on maintenance calories as she’s not lost no weight at all over the time she’s been exercising. Don’t know why she bothers really, she still out of breath walking and just talking it’s clearly making no difference to her health at all...

Reactions: 5
So apparently she only eats one meal a day?
Starts at 730am and finishes it at 8pm just carries in eating all the way through?
She’s right tho if she would have got on top of her appalling relationship with food she’d look so much better!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.