Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 385676
Apart from this time you straightened her hair??!!!? You lying fat fucker
And the first thing she says to her is “ it’s so frizzy” wtf always critical of everyone but herself. If she actually invested in proper hair care products both of them would have beautiful hair.....
then moving onto the bedroom makeover Christmas present with everything for FREE! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And the first thing she says to her is “ it’s so frizzy” wtf always critical of everyone but herself. If she actually invested in proper hair care products both of them would have beautiful hair.....
then moving onto the bedroom makeover Christmas present with everything for FREE! 😡
The bedroom is tit! Id be embarrassed to show that she’s so poundshop penny

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whilst everyone else is upset (rightly so) over the shamble of the food vouchers this fxcking idiot is getting chocolate for free. She should be ashamed of herself
I bet she gets those free vouchers too as shes down as a single mother with no income. 🤬

• Angry
I bet she gets those free vouchers too as shes down as a single mother with no income. 🤬
I hadn’t even thought about this but of course she will. So freebie chocolate and freebie those bleeping tray ready/prepared veg as well. Absolute hole

• Angry
I hadn’t even thought about this but of course she will. So freebie chocolate and freebie those bleeping tray ready/prepared veg as well. Absolute hole
Someone needs to report her properly if they know her address. The thick bleep will get everything for nothing.

Reactions: 8
What a gormless beast.... honest to god get yourself to Superdrug and get some hair care product for that frizzy nest you call hair. Get yourself to primarni for a new crop top I swear you’ve been wearing that one for 2 years straight! Absolute minger #chelmsleychav #bfg
#benefitsstreet #getclothesthatfit #stopbeinga greedybastard 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a gormless beast.... honest to god get yourself to Superdrug and get some hair care product for that frizzy nest you call hair. Get yourself to primarni for a new crop top I swear you’ve been wearing that one for 2 years straight! Absolute minger #chelmsleychav #bfg
#benefitsstreet #getclothesthatfit #stopbeinga greedybastard 😁
I’ve counted 12 times she’s got that grubby crop top on! But you can’t beat this !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.