Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its so much the dummy, rather the fact that the kid watches TV/tablet/phone all day, she is clearly not communicating with him, or engage in any kind of play that would aim his development and speech. That would require her to get off her fat ass, and, as we know, that is a no go with dear Yeti. As someone said above Id definitely be a bit more concerned about the fact that Le' arthritis doesn't smile, laugh or keep eye contact. I'm no doctor either but autism definitely spring to mind 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the actual duck puts disco balls on their child's dummy clip? Oh reality of Yeti that's who 😳 I am hallucinating? Why has she got those on there??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ideally but a lot of kids have them beyond that which is fine and the parent’s own choice but most parents would limit use of the dummy and would at least take it out to give the kid a chance to talk! If you’re not worried about speech it’s no big deal but if she’s worried about him talking surely she would reduce the dummy use or get rid of it. My eldest had his dummy til he was 2 at night time but he ended up with a lisp so i got rid of my youngesr’s when she turned 1.
I am a proper rookie so thank you for the tip! 🤗

Reactions: 1
Rosh clearly in need of some engagement from her followers doing “this or that” (what a twit) again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she’s been given a Hoover 🤦🏻‍♀️ Saw the same thing on someone else’s stories but can’t think who...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She had the cheek to say her inbox is open if you need to talk 😂😂 she can’t even be nice to people that lick her arse in the comments 😂😂😂
Can’t see anyone being that desperate for a chat to be honest 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just bullshit isn't it, doesn't seem genuine & that's before you see her responses to comments which totally contradict her "message"

Reactions: 9
06389ED3-9316-4FC4-8391-7B631FC8561F.png
Awww that’s nice & thoughtful to leave that for him to play with super mum
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.