Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Rosh 👋

Well done for changing up your content today, asking for a bit of interaction with the followers who humour your adverts!

I'll await my consultancy fee in the post 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Rosh 👋

Well done for changing up your content today, asking for a bit of interaction with the followers who humour your adverts!

I'll await my consultancy fee in the post 😆
But she still turns it into gutter content. Moaning she’s only had one reply - is that because people have decorum?!

Reactions: 7
She needs to do something with her hair. Awful. Like a straw nest, why doesn’t she look after her curls ? They could be beautiful instead of a fat mess like her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The stories about Labia's birthday.. I have zero words. This woman leaves me speechless every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s saying about le’miserable choosing not to talk , but then goes onto say he says loads, if you are that concerned seek professional help not that of insta doctors

She’s saying about le’miserable choosing not to talk , but then goes onto say he says loads, if you are that concerned seek professional help not that of insta doctors
Also she could maybe try taking the dummy away? Dummies should be gone by the time a kid is 1, and if used beyond that only for sleep times. He has it plugged in on virtually every photo she posts! He probably isn’t going to talk if he’s sucking away on a dummy most of the time! (Don’t know if she mentioned the dummy on her stories, I can’t bring myself to watch them 🤣)

Also she could maybe try taking the dummy away? Dummies should be gone by the time a kid is 1, and if used beyond that only for sleep times. He has it plugged in on virtually every photo she posts! He probably isn’t going to talk if he’s sucking away on a dummy most of the time! (Don’t know if she mentioned the dummy on her stories, I can’t bring myself to watch them 🤣)
Really when they're 1? Oh tit my wee girl is 11 months 🤣

I agree though, he does always have it in but she didn't mention that. She reads here though so watch out for the next story that she's taking his dummy away because it's affecting his speech 🤣

Good god!
Is it possible but is she getting worse!

We all know when he’s talking l’anusol will be saying “get this bleeping chain off my wrist you great big bleep

As for le’older ones birthday, bring on the chavvy tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have said before (not trying to diagnose or anything) but he reminds me of my little brother (20 year age gap) who is autistic. He barely smiled or laughed and refused to speak.

Really when they're 1? Oh tit my wee girl is 11 months 🤣

I agree though, he does always have it in but she didn't mention that. She reads here though so watch out for the next story that she's taking his dummy away because it's affecting his speech 🤣
Ideally but a lot of kids have them beyond that which is fine and the parent’s own choice but most parents would limit use of the dummy and would at least take it out to give the kid a chance to talk! If you’re not worried about speech it’s no big deal but if she’s worried about him talking surely she would reduce the dummy use or get rid of it. My eldest had his dummy til he was 2 at night time but he ended up with a lisp so i got rid of my youngesr’s when she turned 1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.