Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my little girl the fireworks- she’s a few months older then le’whaever he’s called, and literally the first bang she cried and I just took her straight in gave her a cuddle on the sofa and forgot about them, why would you just carry on with it? I’m sure the other child can watch with Blake 🙄🙄🙄 she’s such a moron I can’t cope

Reactions: 5
Yeti you are a hideous mother. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE FOR INSTAGRAM. Put your phone down and be a bleeping parent.
Whilst I’m at it stop taking freebies! You say L’abia doesn’t play with toys yet your posts of her this morning are opening another bleeping freebie.
You are everything that is wrong with the world.
You big giant bleep you
*and breathe* 😂

Reactions: 10
What is actually wrong with this absolute bellend?? Suuree you baby is tired, upset and scared, and the fireworks are probably damaging his ears I KNOW!!! Lets post a video of him crying on Instagram laughing at him!!! I mean... I officially have no words for her anymore...
The fact she laughed and recorded him crying because of the fireworks is even worse! Scummy mummy!

Yeti you are a hideous mother. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE FOR INSTAGRAM. Put your phone down and be a bleeping parent.
Whilst I’m at it stop taking freebies! You say L’abia doesn’t play with toys yet your posts of her this morning are opening another bleeping freebie.
You are everything that is wrong with the world.
You big giant bleep you
*and breathe* 😂
Exactly this, she’s openly said she don’t want toys so why WHY keep taking them. Her kids are her cash cow Simple I’d be surprised if the toys don’t end up on selling sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually think the little girl does like toys but she has just been pushed by her chavvy mother in to wanting the latest showy technology so that it can be shown of on social media to brag about! I’m sick of seeing her getting all this gifted tit when there are people out there who would appreciate it so much more but she did seem to enjoy that toy this morning and seemed more childlike than usual.

I am an adult and have a phone, tablet and laptop and struggle to know what to do with them all, why would a child need all of those things 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually think the little girl does like toys but she has just been pushed by her chavvy mother in to wanting the latest showy technology so that it can be shown of on social media to brag about! I’m sick of seeing her getting all this gifted tit when there are people out there who would appreciate it so much more but she did seem to enjoy that toy this morning and seemed more childlike than usual.

I am an adult and have a phone, tablet and laptop and struggle to know what to do with them all, why would a child need all of those things 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you ever see her dads Facebook - people have posted about it before she’s a different child she looks like a little girl and plays with little girls toys which is much nicer to see

Reactions: 3
The makeshift backdrop and table cover has made my entire 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you saw the latest reel all them presents for a birthday a big duck off arch it’s all for the gram
She makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it’s so unnecessary - no child needs that much. Like you say it’s all for the gram!
Wires all over the sofa again how much cake for the 4 of them!! Absolutely ridiculous, it’s my daughters birthday next week we’ve cancelled her cake it’s pointless when most of it will be wasted the lady making it understood & offered to refund deposit but we told her no. Yeti winds me right up she tries so hard and fails

Reactions: 1
Designer trainers for a child you are having a laugh!!!!
As if a kid of 7 would ask for moshino trainers they wouldn’t know what they are ffs, must pay to fiddle the system, I know that kid is only 7 and it pains me to say but there’s something so unlikeable about her also rosh hasn’t a clue she puts a reel up playing Stormzy is 72 years old with swear words in!

And they’re absolutely hideous too.

Also, drum kit when you live in a flat...
Imagine listening to that with yetis voice through the walls 😫she’s so inconsiderate

I feel sick she actually bleeping licked the soles wtf they may not have been worn but they’ve been made touched, stored in a box may have even been tried on as you don’t know how long they’ve been in a shop, maybe even before Covid. I honestly can’t believe they told her to do that

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As if a kid of 7 would ask for moshino trainers they wouldn’t know what they are ffs, must pay to fiddle the system, I know that kid is only 7 and it pains me to say but there’s something so unlikeable about her also rosh hasn’t a clue she puts a reel up playing Stormzy is 72 years old with swear words in!

Imagine listening to that with yetis voice through the walls 😫she’s so inconsiderate

I feel sick she actually bleeping licked the soles wtf they may not have been worn but they’ve been made touched, stored in a box may have even been tried on as you don’t know how long they’ve been in a shop, maybe even before Covid. I honestly can’t believe they told her to do that
Instead of filming it. Tell her to bleeping stop before she licks them you absolute melt.
Those trainers are hideous on adults never mind a 7 yo. I’m sure everyone will be jealous that you can “afford” designer kicks for your kids when your walking up the stairs to your council flat 🙄
Nothing against renting or council (was born and bred in one) but instead of aspiring to the material crap that means nothing (designer clothes - albeit last years/Disney/fake aesthetics) why not try to aspire to bricks and mortar in a better part of the city than where you are
Ffs she boils my piss

Reactions: 11
Instead of filming it. Tell her to bleeping stop before she licks them you absolute melt.
Those trainers are hideous on adults never mind a 7 yo. I’m sure everyone will be jealous that you can “afford” designer kicks for your kids when your walking up the stairs to your council flat 🙄
Nothing against renting or council (was born and bred in one) but instead of aspiring to the material crap that means nothing (designer clothes - albeit last years/Disney/fake aesthetics) why not try to aspire to bricks and mortar in a better part of the city than where you are
Ffs she boils my piss
I’m just shocked she told her and let her lick them her & blake are disgusting, why don’t they bleeping like them, there’s nothing funny about it at all the pair of disgusting bullies it’s got me so angry that they do this for the entertainment of Instagram,

Reactions: 2
I’m just shocked she told her and let her lick them her & blake are disgusting, why don’t they bleeping like them, there’s nothing funny about it at all the pair of disgusting bullies it’s got me so angry that they do this for the entertainment of Instagram,
It’s just like let’s keep my 2yo outside when he’s clearly terrified of fireworks. Just no sense with either of them it appears.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.