Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dummy and straight for the switch as soon as he wakes up ... and she wonders why he’s not starting to talk or say words! She’s such a lazy mom she really is disgusting!
get off your lazy gunt and interact with the poor child I can imagine he’s left on that all day while she’s watching tv!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Dummy and straight for the switch as soon as he wakes up ... and she wonders why he’s not starting to talk or say words! She’s such a lazy mom she really is disgusting!
get off your lazy gunt and interact with the poor child I can imagine he’s left on that all day while she’s watching tv!
That kid is literally constantly in front of some sort of screen. Even the other day she posted a story about their 'family movie night' and he had a phone shoved in his hands watching something else. Such lazy parenting, and as miserable as Le'anusol looks I can't help but feel sorry for the neglected kid, nothing to smile about, nothing to speak about, just shoved in the corner of the sofa, just there to collect more benefits😕 I can already see him asking for a fag or 50p in a bus stop somewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That kid is literally constantly in front of some sort of screen. Even the other day she posted a story about their 'family movie night' and he had a phone shoved in his hands watching something else. Such lazy parenting, and as miserable as Le'anusol looks I can't help but feel sorry for the neglected kid, nothing to smile about, nothing to speak about, just shoved in the corner of the sofa, just there to collect more benefits😕 I can already see him asking for a fag or 50p in a bus stop somewhere.
She doesn’t do anything with him unless it’s gifted
Poor little soul

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She really is a scummy mummy the staple Chelmsley Wood chav and her kids will
Grow up to be the same! Make me wonder though as she keeps banging on about the daughters birthday and that she do t play or want toys... why’d you take so much toys then the past few months you beggy woman? She really is an Insta influenza!

Reactions: 13
She really is a scummy mummy the staple Chelmsley Wood chav and her kids will
Grow up to be the same! Make me wonder though as she keeps banging on about the daughters birthday and that she do t play or want toys... why’d you take so much toys then the past few months you beggy woman? She really is an Insta influenza!
Exactly this!! and it was the same type of toy about 5 times over aswell!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this!! and it was the same type of toy about 5 times over aswell!
So annoying I emailed smyths over gifting her things they’ve not replied. All those things could have gone to such a deserving family not a greedy grabby wonnabe like this big bird and her daughter will grow up to be the same. My little girl is the same age as her’s and she’s all she’s got is
Toys for Christmas what 7 yr old needs an iPad, laptop, iPhone, tripod etc 🤯
She’ll be doing crappy YouTube vlogs like her vulgar mother soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are her latest stories another way of boasting what she’s getting le miserable

Another lockdown where some people are going to be furloughed, probably worried about Christmas and here she is showing off the shite she’s brought with all her hard earned cash

her kids are spoilt and it clearly doesn’t make them happy.
She’s setting them up to be awful adults who expect everything for nothing

There is really no point in her buying all those toys especially when she’s going to sit him in front of the tv or the tablet or the switch.

anyway * que the videos of him playing with them as we know she reads here.

Reactions: 9
There is really no point in her buying all those toys especially when she’s going to sit him in front of the tv or the tablet or the switch.

anyway * que the videos of him playing with them as we know she reads here.
You’re 100% right. It’s all for show.
God just imagine the le’christmashaul for l’abia

Reactions: 12
I really mean this in a genuinely concerned way. Her child is displaying signs of autism she needs to ask for help/ go to the doctor. His development is so slow. He walks from her stories, but doesn’t say a word. It’s worrying!!!

L'Ornament and L'Model.
What did happen to that “modelling” career 🙄
And if your child is clearly distressed by the fireworks and it’s past his bedtime (it’s getting dark by 530 do it earlier, idiot) why are you filming him and showing it to the world (she’s not private) and not taking him back inside

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What you do you muppet is take him inside to the warm, away from the fireworks that are clearly scaring him. Sit with him, reassure him, take his mind off the noises! What a selfish selfish vile cretin of a mother!

I really mean this in a genuinely concerned way. Her child is displaying signs of autism she needs to ask for help/ go to the doctor. His development is so slow. He walks from her stories, but doesn’t say a word. It’s worrying!!!
I think the reason he doesn’t talk is not one of them seem to think interact with him. He’s always watching a tablet, tv or switch. I mean the child has a tv in his room.... WTAF I don’t believe for a minuet she encourages him, he has no social interaction from children his own age whatsoever.
my lad has autism and it’s such a big spectrum it would be hard to diagnose at such an early stage.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What you do you muppet is take him inside to the warm, away from the fireworks that are clearly scaring him. Sit with him, reassure him, take his mind off the noises! What a selfish selfish vile cretin of a mother!

I think the reason he doesn’t talk is not one of them seem to think interact with him. He’s always watching a tablet, tv or switch. I mean the child has a tv in his room.... WTAF I don’t believe for a minuet she encourages him, he has no social interaction from children his own age whatsoever.
my lad has autism and it’s such a big spectrum it would be hard to diagnose at such an early stage.
What is actually wrong with this absolute bellend?? Suuree you baby is tired, upset and scared, and the fireworks are probably damaging his ears I KNOW!!! Lets post a video of him crying on Instagram laughing at him!!! I mean... I officially have no words for her anymore...

I didn't think it could get worse but the video is a new low, selfish, self serving c***. those children deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.