Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t these greedy fuckers donate their gifted food to foodbanks or alike considering the government has stopped free meals this half term

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well no wonder it’s ‘happy post’ these feckers don’t pay for anything! I also won’t be ordering from 123flowers or whatever they’re called giving freebies to these arseholes

Reactions: 7
How can she post a clip about free school meals yet next post oh look what free food I got!!
donate it then you slob to people that really need it, people who will struggle this Christmas....not someone that gets benefits, earns money off Instagram, gets freebies laugh right and centre and has a working partner in the house. We all know from the about of crap she buys at Xmas and birthday she won’t be struggling this year and does not need more free stuff for her spoilt kids

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just checked out the cost of that hamper. £100! Ok it’s at £70 atm but c’mon! Are these companies delusional that her followers could afford this?! Ffs have they even looked at her insta??

Reactions: 10
Am so sick of this witch. How do you report someone for not putting AD she does it all the time. She makes me sick she should be donating that hamper she certainly doesn't need more food.

Yeah, her audience aren’t really the type that are going to be buying these hampers and if they did it would be from the back of a lorry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am so sick of this witch. How do you report someone for not putting AD she does it all the time. She makes me sick she should be donating that hamper she certainly doesn't need more food.
Google ASA reporting - they are the ones who will review and pull them up on things - Hinch and co have all been in trouble with them

Reactions: 6
I hate this bleep! I REALLY hate the people sending this ungrateful witch freebies
Read the room right now
Send it to people who need it, now anything that gets sent to her I’d avoid

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she’s such a catfish - always banging on about body confidence but then makes herself look 101010x smaller in photos with some rather clever angles!

Wow she’s such a catfish - always banging on about body confidence but then makes herself look 101010x smaller in photos with some rather clever angles!
i don’t know if I wanted to see her standing up in her plastic leggings, I hope it was a long jumper 😂😂

I thought her content couldn't get anymore boring but bloody hell, these days it's like one of they pointless booklets you get inside the weekend paper, advert after advert of useless tit 😴

Reactions: 7
Ok still raging about the hamper. It’s classed as luxury and this bint thinks olives are boujee 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Pissing yourself in public whilst wearing your mates shoes.. Top tier classy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.