Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Les Mis looks bleeping thrilled with that toy in the grid post
“Has been loving” sure he has, he looks so fed up bless him
Probs can’t play with it as his wrists are weighted down by his Argos bracket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact she said he has been loving the blackboard that you can clearly see has never seen a spec of chalk dust!! Yes of course he does. Also lamia and the kitchen, when she goes to eat the burger...rosh can’t even keep the camera on her because it’s so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why any company would want someone who can't at the very least speak clearly enough for people to understand to advertise their products. The "Xylophone" pronunciation was just a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F049D8D1-0FE9-4AF0-A449-5DC4FB1AFD83.jpeg

She’s so bleeping rude!!!! Maybe the person meant spend time with the immediate family?? Horrible witch

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why any company would want someone who can't at the very least speak clearly enough for people to understand to advertise their products. The "Xylophone" pronunciation was just a joke!
I've just gone back to listen to how she said it.. I can't get over it 😂

Reactions: 3
She's a complete idiot, I'm not saying you need superior intelligence to be an influencer but come on! Surely you'd have the sense not to do a gushing wooden kitchen post where you've hawked your child out, going on about how she loves it so much & spends ages playing with it then a couple of days later post about her birthday saying she's into clothes, trainers & makeup.

Reactions: 9
Someone posted this on the fopperbollocks thread

Hopefully they’ll be cracking down on this huge beast and her *invite* posts

Reactions: 10
You could actually dress as Le'Yeti for Halloween . Fake gold bling ...Crop top, pillow stuffed down the front of jeans for that gunty look, frizzy curly wig. Vacant but angry looking facial expression and you're good to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could actually dress as Le'Yeti for Halloween . Fake gold bling ...Crop top, pillow stuffed down the front of jeans for that gunty look, frizzy curly wig. Vacant but angry looking facial expression and you're good to go!
Isn’t that Thing from Addams family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.