Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've finished Summer House...all I can say is Lyndsay putting everything on her and Carl...well didn't age well did it? I wonder are her and Danielle back being besties?

Finished Below Deck Down Under.
Wow that was some hard viewing...I was really uncomfortable watching...but delighted with the ppl fired. I was uncomfortable watching Laura almost from the beginning.
As for Luke something he said early on about women along the lines of "do xyz and they say they don't like it but they love it really" was a huge no no for me.
I don't know how new these episodes are so I'm assuming they are pretty recent as there is no reunion up yet.

3 episodes into SY....and I don't know!! I'm not really feeling it or connecting with it for some reason. But I will troop on 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 2
So I've finished Summer House...all I can say is Lyndsay putting everything on her and Carl...well didn't age well did it? I wonder are her and Danielle back being besties?

Finished Below Deck Down Under.
Wow that was some hard viewing...I was really uncomfortable watching...but delighted with the ppl fired. I was uncomfortable watching Laura almost from the beginning.
As for Luke something he said early on about women along the lines of "do xyz and they say they don't like it but they love it really" was a huge no no for me.
I don't know how new these episodes are so I'm assuming they are pretty recent as there is no reunion up yet.

3 episodes into SY....and I don't know!! I'm not really feeling it or connecting with it for some reason. But I will troop on 🀣🀣🀣
SY first season was a bit weak but it gets better from season 2 !!

And that's the most recent season of Down Under you're right, this week was the finale. But I don't think we're getting a reunion

• Sad
The new cast of traitors has been released, loads of reality folks!
MJ from Shahs, real housewives Phaedra, Sheree, Larsa and Tamara, and Kevin from Bling Empire, I don't know who the rest are apart from John Bercow (order!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So I'm posting at 4.35 am 🀣🀣
My doggy had cruciate ligament surgery and everytime he's left alone he barks the house down. So I've been sleeping on sofa to keep him company...BUT since I can't sleep properly I've been catching up on all reality shows.
So Southern Charm....I wanted to throw my tablet through the window πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this JT guy I absolutely loathe him. He just has to be on the screen and he annoys me 😀😀
Can't explain it.
Pic of my doggy to share and he's actually sleeping 😴 but only with light on and me here!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I'm posting at 4.35 am 🀣🀣
My doggy had cruciate ligament surgery and everytime he's left alone he barks the house down. So I've been sleeping on sofa to keep him company...BUT since I can't sleep properly I've been catching up on all reality shows.
So Southern Charm....I wanted to throw my tablet through the window πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this JT guy I absolutely loathe him. He just has to be on the screen and he annoys me 😀😀
Can't explain it.
Pic of my doggy to share and he's actually sleeping 😴 but only with light on and me here!!
Awww sending love to your sweet baby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Lmkgirl aww poor doggo, sending him lots of hugs X
I also can't stand JT, where did they drag him up from, total knobhead!
Just read online Craig and Austen have opened a restaurant in NYC!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending healing to your puppa! Be sure to look after yourself- it can be draining caring for them when they are unwell/injured ❀

• Heart
Awww sending love to your sweet baby
Awww Thanks so much @Greencatfysh xx

@Lmkgirl aww poor doggo, sending him lots of hugs X
I also can't stand JT, where did they drag him up from, total knobhead!
Just read online Craig and Austen have opened a restaurant in NYC!
Oh wow!! I'm soooo delighted @Maid22 that I have someone else that doesn't like JT..I mean I know he's there to stir the pot but it's so obvious he's being lead by production team...he just seems like a bleeping know it all πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ and very nosey .

Sending healing to your puppa! Be sure to look after yourself- it can be draining caring for them when they are unwell/injured ❀
Thanks so much @evie1975 xx it's just so hard that he has to be confined to the crate for 2 months 😒

@Maid22 we'll have a tattlers vacation 😎 off to NYC 🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
@alwaysdreaming hi lovely, hope you're ok in this heat x it's actually cooled down here today, roll on cooler nights!!
I never understood why Rina always called him Harry Hamlin, I call my oh by his full name if he's in the :poop: over something!! Ive cancelled hayu!! ( was hoping they might give me a special offer, but nope!) only housewives I'm watching are OC, and I can find that online, along with the couple of other shows I watch, will read the comments on here to see what the new BH and Miami are like!

@kale-supremacist How are you getting on with Southern Charm?
I'm not surprised about Carl and Lyndsey, though that was tight cancelling it so close to the wedding when folks had paid for travel accommodation etc.
As for sister wives, I so wanted to punch that narcissist piece of :poop: the way he spoke to Janelle, then moaned about Christmas but didn't even get hold of Savannah ( I feel sorry for her) no wonder half of his kids don't want anything to do with him, such a great dad :mad:
Have you watched Return to Plathville? That's another 'odd' family!

@Lmkgirl lovely to see you and happy belated birthdayπŸŽ‚
Never watched the Ultimatum, watched one series of 90 days fiance but found it abit meh!
I haven't been posting that much lately, and am abit of a rugby fan so am watching World Cup ( after England. I've adopted your country!!)Hope you're keeping well x
Oh wow how did you find the OC series free online ?
I reluctantly renewed my subscription with Hayu.
I am watching the new NY it’s dull not as exciting as the original. I am glad I watched the HW’s series before social media and making money out of it was prevalent.

Screenshot_20230928_105310_Instagram.jpg

I still don't see it (maybe cause I'm quite tall myself lol). He looks so goofy and lost half the time.

• Haha
Oh wow how did you find the OC series free online ?
I reluctantly renewed my subscription with Hayu.
I am watching the new NY it’s dull not as exciting as the original. I am glad I watched the HW’s series before social media and making money out of it was prevalent.
I watch alot of stuff on watchseriestv, they're normally just a day or 2 behind in uploading episodes, but that suits, am only really watching OC and Southern charm at the mo, will read the comments on here to see what any new seasons of shows are like! So agree with you, we had the best of housewives in the early years, they're all getting abit samey now!!!!

@kale-supremacist that clip you've posted, my jaw was on the floor when I was watching it, never known anyone quite like him, thank god!
He had nothing to say when Janelle pointed out that he hadn't had any contact (even over Christmas) with Savannah πŸ˜”
He loses all interest in his kids when they get older, now his last 2 are growing fast, do you think some gullible woman will be wife number 5?????

• Heart
Christine was right when she said he strung along Meri for years and he would've done the same to her !!

Is anyone watching the golden bachelor ?

Reactions: 1
Southern Charm: If I hear anyone call an après ski a ski apree again, I'll unsubscribe from hayu. I'm still catching up seasons but I'm also watching the current one and Taylor is one unlikable character.

• Haha
Am so pleased for Christine, Janelle was looking good too!

Southern charm, I don't like Taylor either, I'm actually not really liking any of them!!
It's obvious Austen has never gotten over Madison, I hope Shep finds someone he falls hard for and they end up treating him like how he's treated all of his relationships.

• Heart
Just checking in to see how everyone is? I don't post as much as I used to, but do miss you guys!

• Heart
Just checking in to see how everyone is? I don't post as much as I used to, but do miss you guys!
So had a lot going on...while my doggy is still in the crate recovering from surgery, my mom whom I live with passed away unexpectedly last week here at home πŸ’”πŸ’”
I've literally thrown myself into reality TV as I'm not sleeping and everywhere in the house seems empty and feeling lost right now, keep expecting mom to just be pottering around and doing her thing.

I guess my question is is Vanderpump Rules any good? Is it worth starting at the beginning?
Ì will watch paint dry right now if it helps with this feeling of emptiness and realising I'm alone xx
Or has anyone any other TV suggestions? Thanks for listening girls xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So had a lot going on...while my doggy is still in the crate recovering from surgery, my mom whom I live with passed away unexpectedly last week here at home πŸ’”πŸ’”
I am so sorry for your loss, sending you strength.
VPR is well worth a watch from the start. Lets you understand the intertwined relationships. x

• Heart
I've literally thrown myself into reality TV as I'm not sleeping and everywhere in the house seems empty and feeling lost right now, keep expecting mom to just be pottering around and doing her thing.

I guess my question is is Vanderpump Rules any good? Is it worth starting at the beginning?
Ì will watch paint dry right now if it helps with this feeling of emptiness and realising I'm alone xx
Or has anyone any other TV suggestions? Thanks for listening girls xx
I'm so sorry to hear for your mother, this must be so hard for you .

For sleep, I stopped taking zolpidem because it would make me erratic and crazy. But a cocktail of GABA + Griffonia + melatonine has been helping me a lot.
I also use saffron as a mood enhancer, it really tone down my anxiety (no more panic attacks).
Maybe you can look into it if you're interested.

Early Vanderpump was gold and well worth watching from the start. They were all crazy, high on aderall and ultra skinny from being too poor to afford to eat.

Take care of yourself. I don't really have much to say that can help you but I'll be thinking of you. (And of course if I find a show good enough to distract you, I will let you know β™‘ )

• Heart