Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Carl, being the smallest man on earth, "you build an incredible company (please give me a cushy job, i recognize that (i really need that job), i know you did that from your wife " can't stand him

Danielle and Carl should start a pick me union
Kyle, if you hate your job, sell your company and be a bleeping dj there you go

All the after shows are so much better than the shows this year (literally havent watched one episode of pump rules but watched all the after shows)

ACTIVATED LINDSAY LETS GOOOO

I like Kyle but I think he's kind of dbag here. As Paige said, they're six months in, he started djing and Amanda is still at the same spot

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a few posts online saying this last series of VPR is the final one, anyone know if that’s true?

I doubt Bravo would end it, the ratings are too good. They’ve said they’re taking a longer break to let everyone’s lives move on a bit more (plus Ariana is presenting Love Island USA this summer). I do think Lala and Scheana will feature on the Valley but don’t think they’ll leave VPR

Reactions: 6
1716483522343.png

Married to medicine new season, who'd have thought it, Quad and Toyah together!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do too !! But i felt they "exited" her out last season, I didn't watch last reunion so maybe they addressed it there
I remember the episode when they all decided that was the end of Quad, but I do find all the reunion shows boring tbh!
I was disappointed with Phaedra, and actually why was she there? Who was she involved with to be on the show!!
I miss Mariah, she was one gutsy lady!!

• Heart
She waaas, a bit kooky, but great entertainment

Summer House: the Alex erasure is still going on, why did Brian get a split second entrance, but they're trying to hide Alex please what is this

If Danielle’s app launched last summer why is it now not on the App Store? I thought she was a CEO AND FOUNDER
---
My other thought while watching SH. Why is ciara’s final thought on West that she’ll have to “wait and see”? Why can’t she say to him what she wants? I feel like all these relationships are just for the cameras or they’re just super immature. Why can’t she just say she wants him to be her bf or they’re ending their relationship?
---
The whole Carl and Lindsay career convo could have been avoided if he just said he’ll go back to Kyle and get their agreement in writing. He’s such a wet blanket always needing her approval and positive rewards for taking one tiny step

Last edited:
It really was just like that
This is so true lol 😆
I think Danielle is a witch underneath it all just won't show it as she doesn’t want the public seeing that side of her..

Oh lads remember this time last year we were all giving out about Lyndsay and the difference today 🤣🤣🤣 I really didn't like her but im definitely warming to her 😂😂
---
I do too !! But i felt they "exited" her out last season, I didn't watch last reunion so maybe they addressed it there
They didn't really address it at reunion in depth, but they did say that she as in Quad was atrocious for returning calls or txt msgs from the ladies.
Her funeral trickery didn't work..even Phaedra was annoyed with her.
But Andy loves her I feel.

Last edited:
SH, those 2 new blokes have been a great addition to the house, I think if Paige wasn't with Craig, she'd be with Jesse Soloman!
Loved Lyndsay's boots!!
Can Carl just leave now and never come back, he's such a fun sponge and a whiney head!!!

Reactions: 5