Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sleep, I stopped taking zolpidem because it would make me erratic and crazy. But a cocktail of GABA + Griffonia + melatonine has been helping me a lot.
I also use saffron as a mood enhancer, it really tone down my anxiety (no more panic attacks).
Maybe you can look into it if you're interested.
Oh this sounds promising 👌 I will try anything to help. Thank you so much girl xx

Thank you for expressing your condolences 🙏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hey @Lmkgirl how have you been ? I've been thinking of you. Have you managed to get some well deserved sleep ?
Thanks so much hunni xx it means a lot that you have been thinking of me and my situation.
So I stopped taking Stilnoct, but have started melatonin with sage and using other oils in my bedroom.
Things haven't really improved tbh...I'm still awake until 6am. And I know that the last 15 minutes of her talking then gasping then passing then doing the chest compressions is what is stopping me from sleeping. I'm literally going through every second when I close my eyes. But it's early days yet and at least I can work on controlling the visuals which are stopping me sleeping .

I will get there in the end ❤❤❤
Another night of Vanderpump Rules for me 😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Winter House actually looks like it’ll be quite good!

im shocked at Alex tho, loved him in BDSY seemed like such a nice guy but he’s so creepy already, turned right off him.

and Kory! I love him and Sam together so much, I hope he doesn’t cheat. Even though I don’t even know if they’re together now or not?

Danielle, do we really need her? She’s so annoying, plays up to the cameras like Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Lmkgirl oh lovely am so sorry for your loss, Im not good with words, but am sending you hugs and ❤

@alwaysdreaming hoping all's well with you and your family X

I'm so behind on shows, been binging desperate Housewives! Will have to catch up soon!
Hope everyone on here are doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks so much hunni xx it means a lot that you have been thinking of me and my situation.
So I stopped taking Stilnoct, but have started melatonin with sage and using other oils in my bedroom.
Things haven't really improved tbh...I'm still awake until 6am. And I know that the last 15 minutes of her talking then gasping then passing then doing the chest compressions is what is stopping me from sleeping. I'm literally going through every second when I close my eyes. But it's early days yet and at least I can work on controlling the visuals which are stopping me sleeping .

I will get there in the end ❤❤❤
Another night of Vanderpump Rules for me 😬😬😬
I don't know you but I'm sorry you've had such atraumatic time, look after yourself xx

• Heart
@Lmkgirl oh lovely am so sorry for your loss, Im not good with words, but am sending you hugs and ❤

@alwaysdreaming hoping all's well with you and your family X

I'm so behind on shows, been binging desperate Housewives! Will have to catch up soon!
Hope everyone on here are doing ok x
Hey my love!
Thanks for checking in! Hope you are well? Anything new ? How’s doggy ?
I gave birth last week 1 week earlier than my scheduled c section. I am in agony but I am so happy and elated. Of course it’s one lonely ride and every day feels like ground hog day but it’s all worth it and temporary.
Thank god he wasn’t born on Halloween!
I am excited to watch the new BH episode in the early hours.
Oh gosh I loved watching DH maybe I should revisit it now I am older.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey my love!
Thanks for checking in! Hope you are well? Anything new ? How’s doggy ?
I gave birth last week 1 week earlier than my scheduled c section. I am in agony but I am so happy and elated. Of course it’s one lonely ride and every day feels like ground hog day but it’s all worth it and temporary.
Thank god he wasn’t born on Halloween!
I am excited to watch the new BH episode in the early hours.
Oh gosh I loved watching DH maybe I should revisit it now I am older.
Congratulations lovely, hope you and baby are doing ok, I knew it was October, but didn't want ask to much, if you understand? Sending lots of ❤ to you x I'm doing ok, doggie is fine, but being a collie, he's starting to have issues about stuff, I'm used to it, border collies, might be intelligent, but are overly sensitive to!

Winter house, hmm not sure, Alex and Danielle? Brian is coming across as quite desperate! Don't get the attraction with Kory at all, then saw a trailer with Sandy turning up, can't stand her, haven't watched new season BDM cos of her!
Southern charm, I never liked Madison, but am this season, she tells it how it is! Craig seems to have calmed alot!

Don't forget, new season of Married to medicine starts tomorrow ( or Monday to some of us!)

• Heart
Congratulations lovely, hope you and baby are doing ok, I knew it was October, but didn't want ask to much, if you understand? Sending lots of ❤ to you x I'm doing ok, doggie is fine, but being a collie, he's starting to have issues about stuff, I'm used to it, border collies, might be intelligent, but are overly sensitive to!

Winter house, hmm not sure, Alex and Danielle? Brian is coming across as quite desperate! Don't get the attraction with Kory at all, then saw a trailer with Sandy turning up, can't stand her, haven't watched new season BDM cos of her!
Southern charm, I never liked Madison, but am this season, she tells it how it is! Craig seems to have calmed alot!

Don't forget, new season of Married to medicine starts tomorrow ( or Monday to some of us!)
That’s ok ! You can ask away! You are the loveliest person on tattle. Shame we can’t private message.
sending love your way too! ❤
Awww I don’t know much about collies I’ve only had pomeranians. Are his issues fixable ? Pomeranian’s are great but super needy.
Thanks for the reminder of married to medicine definitely worth watching.

• Heart
That’s ok ! You can ask away! You are the loveliest person on tattle. Shame we can’t private message.
sending love your way too! ❤
Awww I don’t know much about collies I’ve only had pomeranians. Are his issues fixable ? Pomeranian’s are great but super needy.
Thanks for the reminder of married to medicine definitely worth watching.
Aww, thank you lovely, that really means a lot x
Collies are hard work, but so worth it, I'm really missing having 2 dogs, have always had a collie and a jack Russell, but we've tried with him, think he was too upset when we had to put our jr to sleep, he loved that dog big time!

Have you watched sister wives? Blimey, the bloke on there makes all the real housewives husbands look like saints! I get soo much rage when I watch him!!
Talking of real housewives, didn't like the new RHONY, finding BH a bit meh, but Miami has started strong!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It's my wedding anniversary today, chose the date cos we can't forget it!
Shant say how many years, am an old fart!
But watching these reality shows, the money they spend on weddings etc!!! We did it in secret, registry office and found a couple of witnesses outside!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's my wedding anniversary today, chose the date cos we can't forget it!
Shant say how many years, am an old fart!
But watching these reality shows, the money they spend on weddings etc!!! We did it in secret, registry office and found a couple of witnesses outside!
Happy Wedding Anniversary and wishing you many more. 🥂
So you’re not planning a vow renewal?
Haha that sounds great a no fuss wedding that’s the secret to success.
What are your plans today to celebrate ? Fireworks in the back garden.😆
Does your dog like fireworks ? Mine hates it scared to pee outside. 🤣

aww I love a Jack Russel they are so energetic.
aww bless your Collie? Would you get another dog ?

• Heart
Happy Wedding Anniversary and wishing you many more. 🥂
So you’re not planning a vow renewal?
Haha that sounds great a no fuss wedding that’s the secret to success.
What are your plans today to celebrate ? Fireworks in the back garden.😆
Does your dog like fireworks ? Mine hates it scared to pee outside. 🤣

aww I love a Jack Russel they are so energetic.
aww bless your Collie? Would you get another dog ?
Thank you lovely, no vow renewal, we all know how that pans out on real housewives!!
Hubby is cooking tea, steak n chips!
Id love another dog, tried it but the collie wouldn't accept it, had to re-home, that was bloody awful.
How are you and baby?
Been reading online, isn't it bravocon? Ramona seems to be in the news!

• Heart
Thomas, none of these kids had sexual assaults charges against them, none of these kids drove so inebriated that their friend lost his leg, none of these kids got a barely legal and barely stable young girl pregnant on tv and then spend the next decade trying to destroy her soul. Old bitter man.

Craig being a gentle soul towards Kathryn when everyone was shitting on her literally makes him the most decent human being on that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8