Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We talked about it on Niomi Smart thread lol.
Have you watched the one about Mother God ? (HBO love has won) ?
Maybe there's a thread about docu series somewhere.

Reactions: 1
We talked about it on Niomi Smart thread lol.
Have you watched the one about Mother God ? (HBO love has won) ?
Maybe there's a thread about docu series somewhere.
Thank you , no haven’t see that yet . Super thanks just dying to chat about it!

Omg Sweet Tea from Married to Medicine just annoys the tit out of me.
Find when she comes on screen my blood pressure just jumps up 25 points 🀣🀣🀣🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg Sweet Tea from Married to Medicine just annoys the tit out of me.
Find when she comes on screen my blood pressure just jumps up 25 points 🀣🀣🀣🀭🀭🀭
She is 100% just with him for the money! Wonder how long they’ll last

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So I've caught up on Winter House.
Initially starting the season I was like ahhhhhhh here we go boring 😴

I am living for Danielle about to lose her tit over the long haired dude 🀣🀣🀣
Absolutely loving the Below Deck/Sailing Yacht etc crossover ❀❀

AND @Maid22 you will be delighted to hear......I've replaced Austen (SC) from being my guilty pleasure with Tom Schwartz 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Until the next episode of SC anyway lol πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I love a bit of Benny Ben BUT I feel from watching him id end up mothering him lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜„

So serious question...why is Schwartz or why did he get such abuse from public? As far as I can gather which means I googled the shiiiit out of it 🀭🀣🀣 it's because he knew about the other Tom cheating?

I'm on season 2 of Vanderpump Rules...is it worth watching every season? And does it get better? I'm feeling it's very much the Stassi show 🀭🀭

• Heart
Oh no, even before the cheating, Katie and him were equally awful to each other. He's also a wet carpet and a people please. No spine, no work ethic. But very charming and sweet, so you know, a libra man lol.

Speaking of mothering, Tom also has a weird crush on Lisa lol. That and his codepency with Tom S... ah good times.

Every season is a great season, keep watching, Stassi is going dissappear for a while.

• Heart
Not a Thomas fan but he’s not lying about shep, Austin or Craig πŸ‘€
Wow I'm amazed that Thomas wrote that about the mother of his children. So awful. And he was running for office at some stage? Thought he had more about him than that. I agree re shep and austen but you can't convince me that Craig is a bad person.

Craig is having his redemption season. I feel like Paige is going to break his little heart though

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Craig is having his redemption season. I feel like Paige is going to break his little heart though
I was thinking the same, he seems to have calmed down a lot, but i cant see him and Paige lasting tbh.

• Wow
I'm watching Winter House right now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I'm way too invested in Danielle and her bunny boiler moments with long haired dude 🀣🀣 (sorry can't remember his name πŸ˜…)
30 minutes in and I'm feeling sorry for her but quietly enjoying her being annoyed 🀣🀣🀣

ETA...Alex 🀣🀣🀣
And Danielle is a cheeky bit of a witch isn't she?
She's definitely the type to cling on and be obsessed with a man..and sure she probably learned that from our auld friend Lyndsey Hubbard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ETA part 2 🫣🀣🀣🀣 Danielle is a gowl...treating poor Benny like that..she's a nasty little bleep.

Yayyy Schwartz is coming back πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Last edited:
I'm watching Winter House right now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I'm way too invested in Danielle and her bunny boiler moments with long haired dude 🀣🀣 (sorry can't remember his name πŸ˜…)
30 minutes in and I'm feeling sorry for her but quietly enjoying her being annoyed 🀣🀣🀣

ETA...Alex 🀣🀣🀣
And Danielle is a cheeky bit of a witch isn't she?
She's definitely the type to cling on and be obsessed with a man..and sure she probably learned that from our auld friend Lyndsey Hubbard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ETA part 2 🫣🀣🀣🀣 Danielle is a gowl...treating poor Benny like that..she's a nasty little bleep.
Morning lovely, just about to watch!
Really liking married to medicine, so much shade going on, better than housewives at the mo!

Danielle is off her head!
Much preferred it when Amanda wasn't there for the first few episodes, find her very unlikeable!
Bloody Sandy turning up,least it wasn't for very long, I've given up bdm because of her and Kyle!

• Haha
OMG I'm on VR, still only season 2 but Stassi is wrecking my head!!!
She's definitely a head melt 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I’m so jealous of the journey you have ahead of you πŸ˜‚
Just about to delve into season 3.

Omg Ariana is fabulous..love her with Tom.
Kristen is like cray cray 😜
And they showed a clip of this James guy. He looks a pre pubescent skinny 11 year old 🀣🀣

• Haha
Almost at end of season 4 VPR..

So they are in Hawaii..

I was starting to get bored if I'm honest BUT Lala has peaked my interest again.
I wasn't a fan of hers but the way Jax lied looking straight at her, has made me feel empathy towards her.

Also that bleeping asshole James crawling into bed to comfort Lala but then get nasty..
I don't like the way he uses words like s##t, w###e, smelly , tease etc to describe women.
(I'm well aware here that I use the C word quite regularly 🫣🫣 but hey!! πŸ˜‚)
I actually want to punch my TV when his mug comes up on my screen.
I'm hoping he either pulls his neck in a bit or he doesn't get a lot of air time in the future.

Ariana seems very distant or disengaged from the whole group.
It's a big difference from season 3 where it was all hearts and flowers.

I can't wait for this reunion when they go after Jax for not admitting what he said to LaLa.
He's just an out and out liar. Does he not realise he's going to get caught???

Can't believe I'm nearly finished Season 4!! 😳
What have ye tattlers done to me??? 🀣🀣

Also SHOCKED about Scheana and her marriage 😒😒 hoping they work it out.

I'm really doing my best not to Google any of the characters or the show. Or check their Instagram as I want it all to be a surprise..(obviously I kind of know about Scandoval but don't really understand it)

• Haha
I’ve just been rewatching from series 4! Lala was definitely needed to spice it up

• Heart