Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@alwaysdreaming hi lovely, hope you're ok in this heat x it's actually cooled down here today, roll on cooler nights!!
I never understood why Rina always called him Harry Hamlin, I call my oh by his full name if he's in the :poop: over something!! Ive cancelled hayu!! ( was hoping they might give me a special offer, but nope!) only housewives I'm watching are OC, and I can find that online, along with the couple of other shows I watch, will read the comments on here to see what the new BH and Miami are like!

@kale-supremacist How are you getting on with Southern Charm?
I'm not surprised about Carl and Lyndsey, though that was tight cancelling it so close to the wedding when folks had paid for travel accommodation etc.
As for sister wives, I so wanted to punch that narcissist piece of :poop: the way he spoke to Janelle, then moaned about Christmas but didn't even get hold of Savannah ( I feel sorry for her) no wonder half of his kids don't want anything to do with him, such a great dad :mad:
Have you watched Return to Plathville? That's another 'odd' family!

@Lmkgirl lovely to see you and happy belated birthday🎂
Never watched the Ultimatum, watched one series of 90 days fiance but found it abit meh!
I haven't been posting that much lately, and am abit of a rugby fan so am watching World Cup ( after England. I've adopted your country!!)Hope you're keeping well x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@kale-supremacist How are you getting on with Southern Charm?
I'm not surprised about Carl and Lyndsey, though that was tight cancelling it so close to the wedding when folks had paid for travel accommodation etc.
As for sister wives, I so wanted to punch that narcissist piece of :poop: the way he spoke to Janelle, then moaned about Christmas but didn't even get hold of Savannah ( I feel sorry for her) no wonder half of his kids don't want anything to do with him, such a great dad :mad:
Have you watched Return to Plathville? That's another 'odd' family!
I'm still waiting for Southern Charm to become entertaining... I'm on season 4 and Craig is still the most tolerable one lol. I also think that maybe watcing SC after SH will always feel like a bummer. SH was fun, all throughout.

I know it's petty but if I had booked flights and hotel, maybe I too would sell the text to People:

Have you seen Robyn's kids ? I think there's some serious issues going on, a 7 year old shouldn't have a dummy and act like a 3 years old. Very disturbing.
Cody is an ass, I loved hearing Janelle curse him, you go girl !
Oooh, another TLC offering, I'll put it on my watchlist !

Reactions: 1
I dunno, doesn’t seem that crazy to me that someone on their guest list (which was probably huge and included industry people as well as close friends) would share that for some £££. Especially if it’s someone on either Carl’s side who dislikes Lindsay, or vice versa. They are a very divisive couple and even just from watching, Lindsay’s behaviour seems totally unacceptable at times, so imagine how it would seem when you know them personally.

I dunno, doesn’t seem that crazy to me that someone on their guest list (which was probably huge and included industry people as well as close friends) would share that for some £££. Especially if it’s someone on either Carl’s side who dislikes Lindsay, or vice versa. They are a very divisive couple and even just from watching, Lindsay’s behaviour seems totally unacceptable at times, so imagine how it would seem when you know them personally.
I agree, I really don't think it's that far fetched as I sais earlier, if that can cover their flight and hotel GOOD FOR THEM

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oky doky so I'm 10 episodes in to Summer House.
I cannot get my head around Gabby 😫 I just don't like her confessionals, it is almost like she's trying to be a housewife by saying stuff like " mmmm just going to leave this here" while sucking the life out of the straw.

I noticed their parties aren't as big and as extravagant as in previous years.
I feel Lyndsey has really adjusted her personality to suit Carl. Plus I can never understand why she gets loud and sounds like she's coming at people when only trying to explain ( loudly) her side.

I thought my man Austen would have made an appearance by now lol 🤣🤣🤣
Can't wait for Southern Charm 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I am open to them all except Sandy - I ain’t calling her Captain either 🤣🤣🤣
She's enough to put me off watching, why is she even on it? No one likes her!
What did you think of new SC, your description of messy suited that episode!!!

Married to medicine is back 5th November

• Heart
SC is back with a bang! 🤣 Looking forward to see how it all unfolds.
Looking forward to Married to Medicine 😁

• Heart
Just watching Southern Charm season 4's reunion, and Shep is one the biggest bastards Bravo ever had. I put him at the same level as Jax. He's a bully and an asshole. I wish i could meet him so I could punch him in his bratty smug face :mad::sick:.
And tbh, for years I heard that Craig was that awful assholish person: the kid is the only decent one in the cast !! JUSTICE FOR CRAIG
---
Oky doky so I'm 10 episodes in to Summer House.
I cannot get my head around Gabby 😫 I just don't like her confessionals, it is almost like she's trying to be a housewife by saying stuff like " mmmm just going to leave this here" while sucking the life out of the straw.

I noticed their parties aren't as big and as extravagant as in previous years.
I feel Lyndsey has really adjusted her personality to suit Carl. Plus I can never understand why she gets loud and sounds like she's coming at people when only trying to explain ( loudly) her side.

I thought my man Austen would have made an appearance by now lol 🤣🤣🤣
Can't wait for Southern Charm 🥰🥰🥰🥰
There was a lot of tea on Gabby on lipstick alley.. I don't get into racial discussion too much, not my place: but apparently she would only befriend white girls and try really hard not to be like "other black girls" (in real life, because she's known in the NY fashion scene). Ciara and Mya clocked it from the start and that's why they didn't bonced.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just watching Southern Charm season 4's reunion, and Shep is one the biggest bastards Bravo ever had. I put him at the same level than Jax. He's a bully and an asshole. I wish i could meet him so I could punch him in his bratty smug face :mad::sick:.
And tbh, for years I heard that Craig was that awful assholish person: the kid is the only decent one in the cast !! JUSTICE FOR CRAIG
---

There was a lot of tea on Gabby on lipstick alley.. I don't get into racial discussion too much, not my place: but apparently she would only befriend white girls and try really hard not to be like "other black girls" (in real life, because she's known in the NY fashion scene). Ciara and Mya clocked it from the start and that's why they didn't bonced.
The only justice for Craig is for Craig the dog being owned by Shep!!! @kale-supremacist you'll change your mind over that other Craig in time!!!

@evie1975 it's gona get messy with Olivia and Taylor being 'besties' then in pops Austen!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@evie1975 it's gona get messy with Olivia and Taylor being 'besties' then in pops Austen!!!
It’s going to be good, they are so incestuous!
I watched all the reunions in preparation for the new series- TV gold.

• Heart
Southern charm first episode was good!! Looking forward to this season, I would like to see less of Paige 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Southern charm first episode was good!! Looking forward to this season, I would like to see less of Paige 🤣
I think Paige would like us to see less of herself too.. she looks like she's been taken hostage 😭

Oh lordy lord my man Austen ❤🤣🤣🤣
I keep trying to see the appeal, but I can't. I'm not judging everyone needs a himbo in their lives

Come through Phaedra, she's looking gorgeous

• Heart