Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got it, I got it, I got it ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Had to set up a VPN and it asked me for a UK postcode so I used a postcode from a company I buy a lot from in the UK ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She gets better ;) I was quite impressed with Kyle too!
Do you know any of the others , I only knew Kate, Brandi, Kyle and Reza.
Nope, had no idea! Only knew same people as you!
I really hope the next UK series they do half celebrities and half civilians like the US.

I canโ€™t get over how good Claudia and Alan Cummings are aswell!

Reactions: 1
That's defo on my to watch list!! Best episode of US one was the barrel episode with Kate!!!

@evie1975 if I remember you're Scottish, it's set in a beautiful castle in Scotland!
Yeah, thatโ€™s right - Ardross Castle near Inverness. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

I remember Ryan Lochte in the Olympics a few times...always had a crush on him...useless fact after Michael Phelps he is the highest Olympic medal holder for swimming in the world!!!
See you learn something new everyday
Edumacation ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… for ye lol ๐Ÿ˜†

I waited until bedtime to watch the Traitors on my tablet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Attachments

Last edited:
Ohhhhh i need real time conversation lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Alan you are amazing as a host always loved him in the good wife.
Brandi Brandi Brandi ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— I'm thinking she's going to be there until the end. She definitely has the smarts.
The traitor that talks a lot is annoying the tit out of me already ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
I stayed up until 4am watching this morning ๐ŸŒ„ ๐Ÿ˜
Have 3 episodes left...oh well me saying Brandiwas going to be there until thee end really didn't age well did it lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stayed up until 4am watching this morning ๐ŸŒ„ ๐Ÿ˜
Have 3 episodes left...oh well me saying Brandiwas going to be there until thee end really didn't age well did it lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But most of her guesses were right!!!!

Reactions: 2
Really sorry for going way off topic but wanted to ask our @Lmkgirl if she's watched, her views on Love Hate, tis my favourite series ever!!!

• Heart
watching it just now.. bf loves it too. Finished the uk one last weekend. I absolutely hate how Alan Cumming pronounces dollars!! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Really sorry for going way off topic but wanted to ask our @Lmkgirl if she's watched, her views on Love Hate, tis my favourite series ever!!!
Would you believe it I haven't BUT now that you have put it into my head now I'm going to....I'm absolutely loving Aiden Gillan and the cast of KIN so I reckon I would love love/hate.
I never watched it because I used work evening into night shift and would always miss it but I remember here in Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช it had a HUGE following.

Would you believe it I haven't BUT now that you have put it into my head now I'm going to....I'm absolutely loving Aiden Gillan and the cast of KIN so I reckon I would love love/hate.
I never watched it because I used work evening into night shift and would always miss it but I remember here in Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช it had a HUGE following.
It's a defo must see programme, the guy who plays Darren in it is hot!!!!!

Did you manage to watch all of Traitors?

Started the Traitors, reminded me of a Korean TV variety shows with angels and devils. I might keep watching, but I've been reading loads lately and there's only so much time.

Family Karma Anish is unhinged lmaooo
They're her childhood friends !!!

Amrit's reply

This is Anisha's ring (not a fan, it reminds me too much of my old engagement ring)
Screenshot_20230123_180843_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_180846_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230123_180957_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_181011_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't like Anisha, she needs to get married herself before she judges others!! Though I kinda agree about Vishal and Richa!!
Nicholas made me laugh calling it the wank bank!!!!

• Haha
I don't like Anisha, she needs to get married herself before she judges others!! Though I kinda agree about Vishal and Richa!!
Nicholas made me laugh calling it the wank bank!!!!
I also don't like how secretive of her boyfriend. So he's this super successful 36yo mogul but no one ever spotted them together ? Meh. I don't buy it, I think she's hilarious and the show needs her. But she's feeling herself a tad too much. Also who spend 400k on a basic fashion line ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Been watching Bling Empire: New York- quite enjoying it!
There's a thread for all the bling empire franchise if you're interested