Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see GG and 2 of the other cast mates from Shahs put a post up on their official account saying news coming shortly with wink emojis. So shahs is coming back in some form or another obviously without Mike

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see GG and 2 of the other cast mates from Shahs put a post up on their official account saying news coming shortly with wink emojis. So shahs is coming back in some form or another obviously without Mike
Really really hope so!!!

Reactions: 2
Happy new year to all the wonderful ppl on here 😘😘 and here's to a tatting wonderful year ahead of us ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Family Karma: Love the aunties bunch. I might have a crush on Vishal, I have a thing for himbos 🀭 . I guess we're only half through the season ? I hope so, they're usually so short so I wouldn't mind another 8 episodes.

• Heart
Family Karma: Love the aunties bunch. I might have a crush on Vishal, I have a thing for himbos 🀭 . I guess we're only half through the season ? I hope so, they're usually so short so I wouldn't mind another 8 episodes.
Loved the aunties brunch, they are soo good to watch! Had to Google himbo, love this about tattle, I've learnt alot!!

• Heart
The American version of the Traitors trailer is out. RHOBH Brandi and Below Deck Kate Chastain are in it.

(I've seen on Twitter that the British one was very entertaining so I might give it a try)

• Heart
Also looks like Kyle from summer house is in it too.
the uk version was really good in my opinion!

Reactions: 4
Yep Kyle is in it also.
Never watched the UK version might try track it down

Ooh, this sounds interesting!! I haven't watched it on BBC either, but have heard good reviews about it!

• Heart
I know I shouldn't get annoyed by comments online but it has to be said. Flamboyant straight men exists, feminine straight men exist. Hyper masculine gay men exist. Not all ""delicate"" men are gay. Every week after Family Karma, you'll read comments on Twitter (from mostly American so, granted, they don't have the best sense of nuances) that Vishal and Monica's father should come out. How disrespectful to Richa, who he just got married to. Monica's father is soft hearted and domestic, those straight men exist too. And even if they were gay, who are you to push someone to come out. Maddening.
This was my little rant, I apologize.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I shouldn't get annoyed by comments online but it has to be said. Flamboyant straight men exists, feminine straight men exist. Hyper masculine gay men exist. Not all ""delicate"" men are gay. Every week after Family Karma, you'll read comments on Twitter (from mostly American so, granted, they don't have the best sense of nuances) that Vishal and Monica's father should come out. How disrespectful to Richa, who he just got married to. Monica's father is soft hearted and domestic, those straight men exist too. And even if they were gay, who are you to push someone to come out. Maddening.
This was my little rant, I apologize.
1000000% agree.

Honestly, it's just pure ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby Nicholas looked like an angel, I can't wait for them to have babies. I also think his parents might have been willing to participate in the wedding if it wasn't filmed for a show.