Bling Empire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching this last night on Netflix and I am HOOKED

I love trashed scripted ‘reality’ TV - selling sunset, kardashians etc and this is just get switch off.

I love Anna and Kevin and Christine is just a shady witch 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s insane!! I’m obsessed with Anna! They are sooo rich it makes me ill🤮 also I love how they portray Kevin as the poor one when he’s worth 17 million 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No way is he worth 17mill?! They portray him to be the pauper and as if he earns nothing 😂

the money is unfathomable and beyond anything!! Christine icks me out and I don’t like drew 🤢

I find Kevin a freak too! There’s something odd about him. So forward and beggy.

Reactions: 7
I love this too! Just discovered it yesterday.

I love Kevin, I think Kane is the weird one. Does he have cheek fillers or implants- whatever they are called!!

Not sure which ladies I like. I originally liked Kim but not since episode 3. Don't like Christine and prefer Anna.

Reactions: 2
I love this too! Just discovered it yesterday.

I love Kevin, I think Kane is the weird one. Does he have cheek fillers or implants- whatever they are called!!

Not sure which ladies I like. I originally liked Kim but not since episode 3. Don't like Christine and prefer Anna.
I've just finished ep 4, and yes after that I’m not a fan of Kim!

I still love Kevin, and I think the scenes with his mum were lovely. Kane def has awful cheek fillers. I can’t stop staring at them 🤣

Reactions: 1
I love Kane he seems like such a sweet friend and really pure soul with his Buddhism.

Reactions: 4
I have watched a few episodes and I find it quite boring. Nothing really happens. I will continue watching because its an easy watch. Anna's house is a mess for someone so rich and all Kane has is a wall of shoes

I've watched 8 episodes, I think that's all of them?
Really hope there's more soon!

Reactions: 3
At times I thought it was boring but then I also binge watched it. Love a reality tv show where the stars actually have some soul. Kevin and Kane in Charleston responding to the Trump supports, “The Asians are here and we’re going to buy all your property witches😂😂

• Haha
Anyone?
Andrew’s behaviour really bothers me. Abusive, controlling, gaslighting
Yeah Andrew is weird af, that me fact that he’s like that but also a devout Christian is terrifying!!

I really do love all the others though, wasn’t expecting much when I started it but they all grew on me.

onlu thing that pissed me off was Kane and Kevin going to find Kim’s dad Without telling her ??? And treating it like some game, surprised she wasn’t more annoyed. I also found Kevin just annoying in general

Reactions: 1
Anyone?
Andrew’s behaviour really bothers me. Abusive, controlling, gaslighting
Andrew is scary! He’s so self obsessed and controlling it’s terrifying. On Twitter people don’t use his name and refer to him as ‘Red Power Ranger’ and it kills me everytime 🤣

I loved this & binged it in a day! The first episode I was a bit 😏 about but by the end I didn’t want it to finish! I liked Anna, Cherie & Kane, thought they were very sweet & switched on. Christine such a try-hard & not very likeable, maybe she was the show’s token villain. Andrew is a complete nut job, he needs locking up or serious psychiatric help 🙀 I couldn’t watch his car crash scenes!