Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up on Southern Hospitality, so much better than expected!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I just caught up on Southern Hospitality, so much better than expected!
I watched the first episode and gave up. Think I might try to go back and watch.

Anyone watched The Traitors US version? Few reality stars in it. But I dont know how to watch from here in Ireland....think it is on BBC iplayer but since we can't get itv iplayer in Ireland I'm assuming we can't get BBC iplayer πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

I watched the first episode and gave up. Think I might try to go back and watch.

Anyone watched The Traitors US version? Few reality stars in it. But I dont know how to watch from here in Ireland....think it is on BBC iplayer but since we can't get itv iplayer in Ireland I'm assuming we can't get BBC iplayer πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
Thanks for that didn't know it was on iplayer, never watched Traitors before! Am sure there must be somewhere on line you can watch it?

Traitors is brilliant! I’ve watched the UK one and on episode two of the US one, Brandi Glanville and Kate Chastain together how can you not! @Maid22 you will love it! We seem to love all the same programmes πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Traitors is brilliant! I’ve watched the UK one and on episode two of the US one, Brandi Glanville and Kate Chastain together how can you not! @Maid22 you will love it! We seem to love all the same programmes πŸ˜‚
I keep meaning to watch the UK one, but you've sold it to me, going to start the US one later!!!!

Yep it's meant to be brilliant...Kate Chastain, Brandi, Kyle (summer house), Riz,few ppl from Survivor which I LOVE...All episodes are up on iplayer since last Thursday as far as I know.

So I started Traitors US, first episode wasn't sure, so watched second, ended up bingeing the whole series!!! Very addictive!!
No spoilers, but will say, I'm not a fan of Kate on BD, but with her attitude, I really loved her on this, she was the best contestant imo!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Finished the traitors US last night, I wasn't too sure at first about it having a mix of reality TV show stars especially brandi πŸ™„ got to say Kate was made for thar kind of show. I think I spent the last 10 minutes of the final episode with my mouth wide open like WOW WTF

Reactions: 5
Finished the traitors US last night, I wasn't too sure at first about it having a mix of reality TV show stars especially brandi πŸ™„ got to say Kate was made for thar kind of show. I think I spent the last 10 minutes of the final episode with my mouth wide open like WOW WTF
I was the same at the end, all I'll say was well played!!!!

On episode 4 of the US traitors and have to agree, Kate is brilliant! Kyle has also surprised me, can’t stand him on Summer house but he seems lovely on this!

• Heart
What channel did ye watch it on ladies?

I'm so jealous 😫 I was the one who initially asked about it and I can't seem to find a stream here in Ireland ahhhhhh 😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 1
What channel did ye watch it on ladies?

I'm so jealous 😫 I was the one who initially asked about it and I can't seem to find a stream here in Ireland ahhhhhh 😒😒😒😒
It’s on bbc iplayer my lovely!

We can't get BBC iplayer here as far as I know same ITV player.....ahhhhhhh no I'm seriously distraught over this 😫 ( first world problems isn't it really lol)

• Wow
  • Sad
On episode 4 of the US traitors and have to agree, Kate is brilliant! Kyle has also surprised me, can’t stand him on Summer house but he seems lovely on this!
She gets better ;) I was quite impressed with Kyle too!
Do you know any of the others , I only knew Kate, Brandi, Kyle and Reza.

Hold on a second lol...does BBC iplayer ask for a UK phone number does anyone know? If NOT I can get bbc if I download a VPN and select uk location I think.....off I run to try this 😊😊😊

Hold on a second lol...does BBC iplayer ask for a UK phone number does anyone know? If NOT I can get bbc if I download a VPN and select uk location I think.....off I run to try this 😊😊😊
Doesn't ask me for a UK number, have you had a look at daily motion? Go run lovely hope you get it!!!!