Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's well known what he's like we revealed it on here and he then went on a massive insta rant, she's known for a long time.

it's why his career doesn't really progress as well because he's toxic and the way they speak to clients is horrid

Reactions: 5
he was also sleeping with one of the PTs called Lucee apparently and that is who Rosie was accused of bullying but I believe Rosie just didn’t agree with what was going on and she is also Anna’s friend I think
---
It doesn’t reflect well on his gym at all. The amount of PTs that have left. If this is true it means he only has Ella, Eric and James left as PTs because Rosie has left and then surely Lucee won’t be able to work there now

Reactions: 3
Omg I'm gutted I've missed all the drama! This is mental, always knew he was a sleaze but didn't think he would still be carrying on like that. Feel sly on her.

Feel sorry for Anna he’s a pig. She has unfollowed Ella too from the gym 👀

Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for Anna he’s a pig. She has unfollowed Ella too from the gym 👀
Surely he can't be sleeping with Ella too! Arianna ajtar was right when she said his gym is like a swingers club. He must put his dick into everyone he meets.

• Haha
Do you think she’s booted him out the house??
They haven’t been together since but he was with Nova there Monday so not sure who’s staying where.

She’s so strong, didn’t he lose his wife because of cheating too? He clearly doesn’t know a good thing when he’s got it

Does anyone know why Kim left? She used to be a PT there agesssss ago but randomly left one day and I have a feeling it was because of all the tit going on

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Kim left? She used to be a PT there agesssss ago but randomly left one day and I have a feeling it was because of all the tit going on
I've always wondered this too. She was the only female pt he had at the time then she abruptly left. Either he's slept with her or she knew he was sleeping around an didn't like his behaviour. Maybe it wasn't even to do with sex, ive heard a lot of people say he talks to people like tit, so maybe she just had enough of his attitude 🤷‍♀️ Wonder what happened go beth too? She moved from Wales to work at real life an she didn't last long either. They can't all be bad pts who couldn't keep their jobs, something is obviously going on. Im dyingggg to know what happens in there.

A lot of PT’s have left over the years. Zak Mason used to work there, they had a falling out, so many others. I think he is just a nightmare to work for and as said above he talks to people like tit including some members to.
---
I used to go the gym so I’ve seen first hand how many PT’s have left. It’s quite telling.
---
Surely he can't be sleeping with Ella too! Arianna ajtar was right when she said his gym is like a swingers club. He must put his dick into everyone he meets.
Arianna was part of the ‘swingers club’ hence why they fell out and she stopped going

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not related to this but does anybody else feel sorry for their dog?? Does it just stay in a cage 22 hours a day as they are never at home? It’s never on story’s, never going for walks and they film everything. I remember when it trashed their house last year and you can understand why, it’s bleeping neglected

I’ve not seen it as much since they had nova. I’m sure Anna was worried about the dog being around the baby

I feel so sorry for Anna If he has cheated on her. She comes across as so lovely and has taken on all of Tyler’s kids and obviously beautiful little nova. To have that gobshite cheat on you with your so called mates that’s just the lowest of the low. How would you trust anyone after that. I hope she stays well clear of him she could do so much better

I feel so sorry for Anna If he has cheated on her. She comes across as so lovely and has taken on all of Tyler’s kids and obviously beautiful little nova. To have that gobshite cheat on you with your so called mates that’s just the lowest of the low. How would you trust anyone after that. I hope she stays well clear of him she could do so much better
no one deserves to be cheated on however Anna cheated on her ex to get with Tyler when she was doing PT’s with him. Not saying he’s right I hate cheaters but she isn’t innocent and he has cheated on her so many times before it got to having a child together. She’s naive
---
no one deserves to be cheated on however Anna cheated on her ex to get with Tyler when she was doing PT’s with him. Not saying he’s right I hate cheaters but she isn’t innocent and he has cheated on her so many times before it got to having a child together. She’s naive
EDIT - They have spoke about Anna’s ex situation openly when they use to do them YouTube vlogs or story times

I remember watching their YouTube vid they confirmed they were both single I think he just said it to wind her up on the Instagram

Anna has put a story up about Nova being away tonight, so either she’s moved out or he has and he’s got her overnight

Iv not had insta for a while and wondered about these 2 it was a weird vibe for a while but he’s just such bad vibes in general it’s hard to be surprised my friend used to work with him years back n he was sleeping with everyone then too