Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry am I the only one that thought that girl was going to put out her back in that latest story he put up? Clearly too heavy for her

Reactions: 2
Sorry am I the only one that thought that girl was going to put out her back in that latest story he put up? Clearly too heavy for her
Yeah I'm surprised she never hurt herself. Been on his personal insta stories tonight an hes being absolutely vile. Anyone seen them? Major Andrew tate behaviour, pretty much saying he doesn't respect his girlfriends boundaries sexually, and to him no doesn't mean no. He's disgusting, going on saying if he wants to do something sexually then anna should do it if she really loves him 🤮

He does tit like this to to cause an outrage and bring more traffic to his insta page, the bloke is awful and Anna needs to give her head a wobble

Yeah I'm surprised she never hurt herself. Been on his personal insta stories tonight an hes being absolutely vile. Anyone seen them? Major Andrew tate behaviour, pretty much saying he doesn't respect his girlfriends boundaries sexually, and to him no doesn't mean no. He's disgusting, going on saying if he wants to do something sexually then anna should do it if she really loves him 🤮
I think the toxic narcissism has rubbed off on his staff as well, the video from this morning because one of the members “skived” they’re all getting it this morning with the pt giving it “haha” while sticking the finger up. They’re that toxic in the the member could have literally been in hospital with a prolapsed areshole and they’d still class it as “skiving”. They all make me sick

Reactions: 4
I think the toxic narcissism has rubbed off on his staff as well, the video from this morning because one of the members “skived” they’re all getting it this morning with the pt giving it “haha” while sticking the finger up. They’re that toxic in the the member could have literally been in hospital with a prolapsed areshole and they’d still class it as “skiving”. They all make me sick
That trainer has only recently qualified as well, she used to work on reception an then they trained her up.

She does come across as the nicest girl and such a loving mum , I couldn’t imagine her ever doing anything to hurt anybody .

Reactions: 3
She posted screen shots of her messaging the girl , and the girls ignored her so she’s outed her but now she’s deleted it . Chloe Mcateer .

I think there’s more than one though by the way she wrote that post?

Reactions: 1
She posted screen shots of her messaging the girl , and the girls ignored her so she’s outed her but now she’s deleted it . Chloe Mcateer .

I think there’s more than one though by the way she wrote that post?
Did you screenshot this? I didn’t see this post! 😞
Wonder how it’s all come out now?!

Did you screenshot this? I didn’t see this post! 😞
Wonder how it’s all come out now?!
Gutted no I didn’t! It was two screen shots in one , of insta DMs , half were Chloes messages to Anna liking and commenting on pics and vids of nova , being the nice girls girl then the others I’m guessing are from today from Anna confronting Chloe , first message she sent her was a pic (which she had blacked out) saying what’s this about , Chloe’s read it and ignored her , so she’s messaged again and again ignored , Chloe’s then updated her insta stories with a pic of her on the beach summit about working so Anna’s responded to it basically saying why are you ignoring me . And she’s ignored her again ! So she posted it saying seeing as she’s ignoring me I’m outing her! But it’s gone now so maybe she has eventually responded to her! The pic could of been anything / screen shot / nude / video . Anna put a big black box over it so you couldn’t see what it was .

Reactions: 1