Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it, you have sex regularly 🙄 he is such a male chauvinist. Like women are there just to feed an duck him. Please!
20211001_104654.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really want to know more about his background and his relationship with Anna.
I heard he always cheats on anna. Ariana ajtar used to train at his gym an she said the place is basically a swingers club. Not sure how true it is, but apparently her an Tyler had a thing.

Reactions: 3
I heard he always cheats on anna. Ariana ajtar used to train at his gym an she said the place is basically a swingers club. Not sure how true it is, but apparently her an Tyler had a thing.
I’ve heard this also! I don’t know if he still does now but Anna has ‘allegedly’ (though hear say) set up cameras in their home before and caught him sleeping with someone in their bed. Ariana used to train with him all the time and then they seemed to have some drama with him calling her out for a few things on his insta and there was a bit of back and forth

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve heard this also! I don’t know if he still does now but Anna has ‘allegedly’ (though hear say) set up cameras in their home before and caught him sleeping with someone in their bed. Ariana used to train with him all the time and then they seemed to have some drama with him calling her out for a few things on his insta and there was a bit of back and forth
This doesn't surprise me one bit. I don't know how she can trust him if all of this is true. I feel bad for her if it is, but she likes to make out they're a perfect couple so I think she likes to bury her head an put up with it for the lifestyle. She acts like an influencer these days, I don't think she would wanna give that up.

Why post about it then? I feel like all she seems to do is moan she is better of than ALOT of people. I know it doesn’t mean she isn’t entitle to moan but give it a bleeping rest. Boringgggg
Not to worry, she will be renting one by next week. Got to keep up those appearances

She loves a good moan doesn't she. Such a shame her range rover has to be scrapped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4