Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach Leary’s post one twitter had 179 comments under it this morning. Including some other blue tick account... interesting!

has anyone clicked on the insta lives the gym is doing? I did the other day and 24 people were watching. Seems incredibly low.

It’s good he has apologised about the period video. I think he genuinely looked taken back by the backlash, but that’s the problem if you don’t think before releasing a video on something quite emotive and sensitive for a lot of women.
He prob won’t address the Ariana comments if there’s continuing beef there I guess.

Reactions: 1
It’s good he has apologised about the period video. I think he genuinely looked taken back by the backlash, but that’s the problem if you don’t think before releasing a video on something quite emotive and sensitive for a lot of women.
He prob won’t address the Ariana comments if there’s continuing beef there I guess.
I’m glad he’s addressed it but the comments are already showing he’s probably only done it because of the loss of followers and people contacting PLT
It’s not hard to easy to make yourself look tired and worn out

I’m glad he’s addressed it but the comments are already showing he’s probably only done it because of the loss of followers and people contacting PLT
It’s not hard to easy to make yourself look tired and worn out
True, he was prob tit scared of people tagging PTL. He need to think more if he wants to work with big brands.

just read some comments under the vid, so many people saying “I wasn’t offended” jeez how hard is it to consider that other people might have been and it’s their right to have an opinion too.
So many arse lickers on insta, no wonder these instagrammers get a big head with all the smoke blown up their arses.

True, he was prob tit scared of people tagging PTL. He need to think more if he wants to work with big brands.

just read some comments under the vid, so many people saying “I wasn’t offended” jeez how hard is it to consider that other people might have been and it’s their right to have an opinion too.
So many arse lickers on insta, no wonder these instagrammers get a big head with all the smoke blown up their arses.
This will impact him though especially when the gyms reopen and people see him slandering clients etc
The amount of girls that came forward on twitter and said how he had fucked their mental health up due to training there is unreal
There is more to this than a period video

• Wow
Oh really. Will take another look on twitter. Very interesting that people are coming forward.

I actually feel like a lot of the women sticking up for him and agreeing periods are gross are just clout chasers. Wanting a repost and a like for agreeing a long and making out others are sad for being offended. Why is having mean and obnoxious opinions deemed as cool these days. Blows my mind.

Oh really. Will take another look on twitter. Very interesting that people are coming forward.

I actually feel like a lot of the women sticking up for him and agreeing periods are gross are just clout chasers. Wanting a repost and a like for agreeing a long and making out others are sad for being offended. Why is having mean and obnoxious opinions deemed as cool these days. Blows my mind.
Definitely if he means it he should turn the comments off
I’ve seen it on Facebook too I had one girl dm me from twitter
The whole It’s my humour is tiring just say your sorry and move on he’s just like an influencer fucks up and releases a problematic apology

Guys I’ve missed this period video. What’s gone on??
He did a video calling videos vile etc if you go on rach Leary Twitter she has a video with snippets
James Smith has also now spoken out

He did a video calling videos vile etc if you go on rach Leary Twitter she has a video with snippets
James Smith has also now spoken out
Wow! He is a prize prick isn’t he.
I love James smith, the knowledge he has is mind blowing!
Thank you!

Thought I'd try to resurrect this thread 🤣 anyone else find it really creepy an embarrassing how he talks about his an Anna's amazing sex life all the time? Any opportunity to mention that hes a sex addict an Anna's a "dirty" witch who does anal an rims him an stuff 🤮 some things really are best left in the bedroom!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thought I'd try to resurrect this thread 🤣 anyone else find it really creepy an embarrassing how he talks about his an Anna's amazing sex life all the time? Any opportunity to mention that hes a sex addict an Anna's a "dirty" witch who does anal an rims him an stuff 🤮 some things really are best left in the bedroom!
Agreed! Some things just need to be left private! Anna looks so embarrassed too.

Anyone notice a lot of cheating Q's came up in a recent Q&A?

Agreed! Some things just need to be left private! Anna looks so embarrassed too.

Anyone notice a lot of cheating Q's came up in a recent Q&A?
Ahhh no I must have missed them. I only look at his pages every now an then. His latest sex stories an how he's the messiah in bed are too much for me 🤣

What was he saying about cheating? Acting like he's loyal to anna etc?

Ahhh no I must have missed them. I only look at his pages every now an then. His latest sex stories an how he's the messiah in bed are too much for me 🤣

What was he saying about cheating? Acting like he's loyal to anna etc?
He didn't actually confirm or deny! But they were both laughing at the sleeping with staff and Anna putting cameras in the house rumours!

Just realised he has his own thread (as every insta wanker does) but i just posted in another thread that about how he cheated on Anna in Ibiza when she went to bed one night!! It's only now his profile is known and people love them as a couple he's stopped. A friend of mine used to go out with Zak Mason who PT'd there and he admitted to her he'd been cheating on her and loads of it was going on at the gym with Tyler being the main culprit. Anna unfortunately will deny and just accept whatever's gone on as its more important for her to become an influencer then carry on being a teacher. Tyler threatened previous PTs that they'd lose their jobs if they ever mentioned anything, alot of PTs have just up and left that place and even ones he thinks hes left on good terms with have then slagged him off such as Kim Weston - she doesnt follow him anymore. Tyler and Anna will love to call people on here sad but its way sadder to live a lie and pretend you're a good dad and fiancé.

Reactions: 6
Just realised he has his own thread (as every insta wanker does) but i just posted in another thread that about how he cheated on Anna in Ibiza when she went to bed one night!! It's only now his profile is known and people love them as a couple he's stopped. A friend of mine used to go out with Zak Mason who PT'd there and he admitted to her he'd been cheating on her and loads of it was going on at the gym with Tyler being the main culprit. Anna unfortunately will deny and just accept whatever's gone on as its more important for her to become an influencer then carry on being a teacher. Tyler threatened previous PTs that they'd lose their jobs if they ever mentioned anything, alot of PTs have just up and left that place and even ones he thinks hes left on good terms with have then slagged him off such as Kim Weston - she doesnt follow him anymore. Tyler and Anna will love to call people on here sad but its way sadder to live a lie and pretend you're a good dad and fiancé.
Oh my word 🤯 had no idea it was that bad! Did always wonder why loads of pts kept leaving an why they stopped following him. Just goes to show how fake social media is, they appear to be a good couple on first appearances!