Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

In that absolutely nicest way possible, his daughter is already not looking so healthy. Of course, could be an underlying health issue.
It’s the judging and calling other children names but he doesn’t take a look at his own? Not so cute 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s the judging and calling other children names but he doesn’t take a look at his own? Not so cute 😅
His older daughter was turning up to school drunk / with alcohol on her. And takes drugs outside of school… at the age of 15. She’s already gone through several high schools. It’s very weird that he has the audacity to talk about other children. He needs to look inwards

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Nova is very cute, and I know some issues have been found but as she grows, I fear they’ll find more. She was a very, very early baby from what I can recall.

He’s still a dick.

I think Nova is very cute, and I know some issues have been found but as she grows, I fear they’ll find more. She was a very, very early baby from what I can recall.

He’s still a dick.
He is a dick your correct

What is wrong with Nova I think you're interesting. They talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh
---
What is wrong with Nova I think it's interesting they talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh

What is wrong with Nova I think you're interesting. They talk about all the hospital appointments, but they have never actually shared her diagnosis or what is wrong with her.

He's no fit father tbh
---
I’m positive they did at one point but I can’t remember what it was my self

Reactions: 2
They said she's got hip dysplasia so may need operations when she's older. Think they mentioned something about a growth hormone deficiency too so she has to be injected.