Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to get on my nerves, but I feel dead bad for her now. Someone said she unfollowed ella, I wonder if he's cheated with her? Or maybe she knew he was cheating on Anna an didn't say nothing. I'm dying to know what goes on in that gym!!

Reactions: 4
I bet he’s been up to all sorts, the idiot! Anna seems lovely, he’ll be kicking himself when she meets someone who treats her well!!

Reactions: 5
So he's in the hotel for a month. Also saying he's getting a new house an car in new year. He must not be trying to get back with anna.
He doesn’t seem arsed that he cheated on his fiancée who is also his baby mum at all does he?! She’s well rid, just hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t seem arsed that he cheated on his fiancée who is also his baby mum at all does he?! She’s well rid, just hope she’s ok!
Doesn’t seem assed whatsover! Always knew he was scum! Only came across him from his days working alongside Holly Hagan, but could see right through him! Hope Anna doesn’t take him back, he’s vile & she seems like a nice girl. I wonder if they’ll spend Xmas separately?

He doesn’t seem bothered at all…more arsed about posting about he can overcome anything and keep progressing…he should be focusing on keeping his pants on!

Him overcoming a bad situation is his “selling point”…
---
So he's in the hotel for a month. Also saying he's getting a new house an car in new year. He must not be trying to get back with anna.
I bet he tried to get back with her and it didn’t work so now he’s had to just get on with it. He is probably used to starting over
---
She’s baby mum no.3

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I personally think Anna is the type of woman that once something like that happens, there is no going back. She will have made it crystal clear they ain’t getting back together to him.

Reactions: 1
He definitely doesn't give a tit. He can do whatever he wants now. He's horrible.

It's mad coz when I first came across him I thought he was amazing. Now he just irritates the life out of me.

Reactions: 6
Anna was once the other woman though, it doesn't make his behaviour right but the signs were there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anna was once the other woman though, it doesn't make his behaviour right but the signs were there
I didn't know this. Her own fault he cheats on her then, he's shown her who he is from the start an shes still stayed with him.She's already forgiven him in the past for cheating as well. He's clearly not gonna change.

Wonder if he's been with Holly hagan or plouise 🤔 after this it really wouldn't surprise me.

I didn't know this. Her own fault he cheats on her then, he's shown her who he is from the start an shes still stayed with him.She's already forgiven him in the past for cheating as well. He's clearly not gonna change.

Wonder if he's been with Holly hagan or plouise 🤔 after this it really wouldn't surprise me.
There’s heavy rumours he’s been with plouise & it wouldn’t surprise me at all! Especially now they’re ‘business partners’

• Haha
was she?? I know Anna had a boyfriend when she first started training with him but then broke things off, probably a crossover, but I don’t think they’ve mentioned that Tyler was with anyone?