Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Letby case so interesting !!! So strange too, morbidly interested to see where it goes

Reactions: 12
It does happen ( Joshua Molnar is one that springs to mind ) but yes it’s rare.
Nothing should come out pre trial of course but there has been an unusually deafening silence on this case.

Reactions: 1

This is an odd one. A man attacked a woman with a knife and stabbed her to death in London this morning. He was then immediately hit by a car and killed. Sounds like they fell into the road as she tried to defend herself.
Not sure how accurate this is, but I've read reports that the car was deliberately driven at the knifeman in an attempt to stop or distract the knifeman?

Reactions: 6
Fair play, and the car driver has the potential to get away scot free if he acted in an effort to prevent a crime

Reactions: 5
The LL case makes me feel anxious. I remember how vulnerable I felt in hospital after awful births with my babies and how those midwives were like angels (well most of them, some were downright awful and should have had a career change years ago but that’s another story). I can’t even imagine how heartbroken those parents must be to think their babies deaths could have been prevented (if she is proven to be guilty). A horrible length of time to be waiting to find out too. They must just be frozen in time, unable to try and move on (having lost a baby at a late stage that actually never truly happens)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She will absolutely not get bail, not only for the extent of the crime she has been accused of, I say accused as honestly I don’t know what my opinion is on it as there’s not any evidence been revealed as of it.. but also for her own safety
If she is also found not guilty I imagine she will need a whole new identity out of fear of backlash

releasing names in these types of cases is a dangerous thing, if the person is innocent they could still be seen as guilty by some of the public and it could put their lives in danger, however if they’re found guilty they could claim it was an unjust Trial due to public opinions and managed to get the conviction overturned

Reactions: 9
She will absolutely not get bail, not only for the extent of the crime she has been accused of, I say accused as honestly I don’t know what my opinion is on it as there’s not any evidence been revealed as of it.. but also for her own safety
If she is also found not guilty I imagine she will need a whole new identity out of fear of backlash

releasing names in these types of cases is a dangerous thing, if the person is innocent they could still be seen as guilty by some of the public and it could put their lives in danger, however if they’re found guilty they could claim it was an unjust Trial due to public opinions and managed to get the conviction overturned
She will 100% need a new identity. They should not of released her identity into public domaine. Costs the tax payer £1000s. Jon Venables has had 2 or 3 new identities! Shocking.

Reactions: 11
More on yesterday's stabbing in Maida Vale

The car driver has been arrested, I can't really blame the police for that, they have to investigate and follow process until the facts are absolutely established, but assuming this was just a random guy driving by that intervened, hopefully he is cleared soon and allowed to get on with his life. This latest story suggests he stopped, got out of the car, talked to the stabber and stabbee, and THEN got back in his car and ran them over, doesn't sound quite as it sounded yesterday i.e. that he'd just seen it going on and swerved straight into them. So a bit odd there.

As for the original man and woman, was he just totally off the rails? Or had she done something to him to make him so unspeakably angry with her that he wanted to kill her?

Reactions: 3

The car driver has been arrested, I can't really blame the police for that, they have to investigate and follow process until the facts are absolutely established, but assuming this was just a random guy driving by that intervened, hopefully he is cleared soon and allowed to get on with his life. This latest story suggests he stopped, got out of the car, talked to the stabber and stabbee, and THEN got back in his car and ran them over, doesn't sound quite as it sounded yesterday i.e. that he'd just seen it going on and swerved straight into them. So a bit odd there.

As for the original man and woman, was he just totally off the rails? Or had she done something to him to make him so unspeakably angry with her that he wanted to kill her?
He was stalking her. So most likely she had the audacity to leave him 3 years ago and divorce him. He was recently due in court for breach of restraining order which he never attended for. So clearly the situation was escalating.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

i was reading that they were in a relationship and he was abusive towards her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Another child killed. Coventry, a 5-year-old boy and a 49-year-old woman arrested. Just around the corner from the stand-off with the police last week. The community must be devastated. Awful, what on earth is wrong with people?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

7 years?! That’s manslaughter/attempted murder at a minimum surely? I know she isn’t dead but sounds like she is probably not even conscious anymore. Sickening.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The LL case makes me feel anxious. I remember how vulnerable I felt in hospital after awful births with my babies and how those midwives were like angels (well most of them, some were downright awful and should have had a career change years ago but that’s another story).
Here's one of the bad ones, it seems.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

7 years?! That’s manslaughter/attempted murder at a minimum surely? I know she isn’t dead but sounds like she is probably not even conscious anymore. Sickening.
That footage is chilling 😥 This is so awful and it happened not far from where I live 😡

Slightly ot but I hate how in these situations men always say 'my daughter will never get married now I'll never get to walk her down the aisle' as if that's the biggest tragedy to come out of something like this 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I think the issue is that they couldn’t prove that the men pushed her out of the moving van. She could have jumped out as a means to escape so it’s not classed as manslaughter or murder and ‘only’ kidnapping. I read that the girl is able to go home for a few hours a day but the family are raising money because they need special chairs and equipment due to her injuries. Such a godawful case, the poor girl.

Was reading about the boy accused of murdering his younger sister in Wales in a caravan park I believe? I first read it was a knife attack then it was strangulation and at the start it was a murder charge and now it’s manslaughter? Does anyone know what’s the real story? Bit confused…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I started reading some of the details of his life with his mother and had to skip over a lot of it as I found it too sad and disturbing. Mother is scum
I felt the same ❤

I didn't say THE Trial of the Century. Any trial with someone accused of murdering eight babies has got to be one of the most outstanding cases of that time, though.
Did anyone see Dark Angel? That was one of the standout cases of last century?? can’t remember the dates now but it was a female murdering children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.