Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Rikki Neave verdict as much as he probably did do it I would have struggled with convicting beyond reasonable doubt had I been on the jury. The DNA evidence only shows there was contact with Rikki's jacket and although the fence evidence shows Watson lied I don't think it proves he was the killer.

Will be interested to hear if Watson does have a criminal history as like others has said find it hard to believe this would be his first and only offence.

Didn’t they make a 24 Hours In Police Custody about Rikki’s case? Maybe this will be screened now.

He was on licence when arrested for this offence. That means he was convicted of an offence, had been to prison, had been released & was being supervised by the probation service. It will be interesting to see what the offence is…

Reactions: 4
He was on licence when arrested for this offence. That means he was convicted of an offence, had been to prison, had been released & was being supervised by the probation service. It will be interesting to see what the offence is…
Actually it does say he is a convicted sex offender in The Times (haven't seen it anywhere else) so he must already have convictions for child sex offences. He definitely doesn't have any other murder convictions, even if he's suspected. Either way he was still a child at the time and the two convicted of Stephen Lawrence's murder were 17 at the time of the crime and even with previous convictions only got 14 and 15 years, so don't expect a proper sentence.

Didn’t they make a 24 Hours In Police Custody about Rikki’s case? Maybe this will be screened now.
I'm always looking for this programme. Wish All 4 would run all series.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This was so interesting to read and so depressing so thankyou for posting. Ide be interested to know more about the dads upbringing. What makes someone be so cruel? He could of had such a Nice life with a family that adored him but chose to dominate and be violent etc .. it just boggles the mind. The psychology behind the mum is so hard to comprehend too. I wonder if she has woken up to the type of man she is really infatuated by yet. I couldn't find any prison updates. Its so tragic to think about how frightened those little girls must have been day to day, I bet the grandparents are completely tormented. ☹
that’s ok, I found it by accident and it was a hard read but was really interesting. It was a real eye opener to see how the mum was with the dad and how she was still putting him before her children even after he’d killed Ellie.
the grandmother sadly passed away from cancer on the first day of the trial. I feel so sorry for the grandfather.

Mod edit: New Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.