Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but you are wrong. He read a whole statement about all the opportunities taken from them, it’s heartbreaking. You’ve completely taken it out of context.
Well the article I read just quoted the bit about marriage. And it's the same quote that gets bandied around in all similar scenarios. Like I said, it's not a dig at Angel's father specifically, and no I'm not 'offended' (heaven forbid) it's just something that I've noticed has become a bit of a tired cliche in these situations in general that I wanted to point out and obviously some people agree with me.

Reactions: 3
Well the article I read just quoted the bit about marriage. And it's the same quote that gets bandied around in all similar scenarios. Like I said, it's not a dig at Angel's father specifically, and no I'm not 'offended' (heaven forbid) it's just something that I've noticed has become a bit of a tired cliche in these situations in general that I wanted to point out and obviously some people agree with me.
I agree with you. It’s probably just one quote out of a lot this man had to say but it’s always interesting to see what bits the media choose to omit. It’s part of a larger issue that the media have around reporting crimes against women.

Reactions: 11
Just watched Angel’s parents on GMB 😢 Terribly hard to watch, he has destroyed the whole family 😢 Angel is in 24 hour residential care, peg fed through her stomach, unable to walk or talk and they don’t know if she even recognises or remembers who they are 💔 He laughed his way through the trial and instead of taking it as a blatant lack of remorse the judge saw it as a sign of immaturity and cited that as a reason for his leniency. Unbelievable 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He laughed his way through the trial and instead of taking it as a blatant lack of remorse the judge saw it as a sign of immaturity and cited that as a reason for his leniency. Unbelievable 😡
The duck?

Really? Wow.

Funny how easily judges can be swayed to give men the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 21
The duck?

Really? Wow.

Funny how easily judges can be swayed to give men the benefit of the doubt.
Horrendous isn’t it? The family are hoping the sentence will be looked at again. They aren’t able to bring her home as their house isn’t suitable for her needs, they’re trying to raise the money via a GFM but I’m really hoping DIY SOS get involved and get the house sorted quickly for them. Her poor Mum was in bits 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19

This disgusting pair. Anyone remember this in the news? The stepfather responsible for killing him has already been released 😡 its bad enough he was only sentenced to 7yrs,and her, fully complicit, received 2 yrs but got out well before her time also. Cruel callous evil pair. What is wrong with our sentencing here?!!! It's unbelievable how you can murder a child or allow someone else to and receive a few years behind bars, then you've got a potential terrorist jailed for 55yrs for planning an attack which never happened. Yes if it had that'd be horrific, and I understand would involve more lives lost than this little boys life, however a killers a killer and it takes a pure breed of evil to kill their own offspring. Doesn't his life mean a thing? Why shouldn't these so called parents receive the same sentence? As surely killing minors is the lowest you can go. Not at all downplaying a terrorist attack on a big scale I know they are truly horrific crimes. But so too are child killers and the pitiful sentencing laws here in the UK are shameful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

This disgusting pair. Anyone remember this in the news? The stepfather responsible for killing him has already been released 😡 its bad enough he was only sentenced to 7yrs,and her, fully complicit, received 2 yrs but got out well before her time also. Cruel callous evil pair. What is wrong with our sentencing here?!!! It's unbelievable how you can murder a child or allow someone else to and receive a few years behind bars, then you've got a potential terrorist jailed for 55yrs for planning an attack which never happened. Yes if it had that'd be horrific, and I understand would involve more lives lost than this little boys life, however a killers a killer and it takes a pure breed of evil to kill their own offspring. Doesn't his life mean a thing? Why shouldn't these so called parents receive the same sentence? As surely killing minors is the lowest you can go. Not at all downplaying a terrorist attack on a big scale I know they are truly horrific crimes. But so too are child killers and the pitiful sentencing laws here in the UK are shameful
I can’t believe he is out already. That case really upset me

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ayia Napa: Woman wins appeal against gang rape lie conviction https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-60172176

She was always treated like the criminal in the situation even following her initial report. Sounds like a terribly unfair trial and I’m glad she got justice.
I was going to post this - some good news that her conviction has been overturned. The poor girl went through hell and more, what she endured was horrendous.

I honestly think this country is such a joke - the sentences that get passed are so woeful that if someone decided to take justice into their own hands I wouldn’t blame them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Billie-Jo Jenkins - do we all thing the foster father got away with murder?
It's the one I'm most torn on tbh. The plastic bag up Billie's nose is what makes me lean towards his innocence. I wouldn't be surprised if he was guilty or innocent equally, he had the opportunity, and had shown his temper previously by kicking her.
I just don't know.

Reactions: 3
Billie-Jo Jenkins - do we all thing the foster father got away with murder?
I’m not to sure with this if I remember his story didn’t match up on the day Billie-Jo was murdered, but then again there must have not been enough evidence.

Reactions: 2
This baffles me too!
the plastic bag particles in the nostrils are so strange, surely it's too much of a coincidence that there was a man with a plastic bag fetish local? Such a strange thing.

Reactions: 2
I had him down as guilty but I'd need to read the details of the case again, it's a bit fuzzy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.