Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone's interested in the work of a police dog, there's Send in the dogs UK on Sky Witness at 9am on weekdays.

Reactions: 6
If anyone's interested in the work of a police dog, there's Send in the dogs UK on Sky Witness at 9am on weekdays.
I absolutely love that show. Are they new episodes ?

I've been really enjoying "Forensics : The real CSI " on Sky Crime. They've been really interesting British crimes that I didn't know much about.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone heard of Allan Bryant ?
he’s a boy from Glenrothes Scotland who went missing in 2013 absolutely no trace cctv showed him leaving a nightclub and he was never seen again

I don’t understand how things like that still continue to happen
There was another boy from Ayrshire Scotland who went missing 8 months ago called Jamie cannon and there’s absolutely 0 trace of him either

• Sad
Reactions: 16
he’s a boy from Glenrothes Scotland who went missing in 2013 absolutely no trace cctv showed him leaving a nightclub and he was never seen again

There was another boy from Ayrshire Scotland who went missing 8 months ago called Jamie cannon and there’s absolutely 0 trace of him either
I have heard of this as my parents lived in Fife.
Can't believe he still hasn't been found

• Sad
Reactions: 1
it baffles me that with cctv almost everywhere now that people can genuinely just vanish without a trace
A lot of cctv is wiped quite quickly so by the time you know someone might have caught on camera it’s too late 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
There is a documentary currently on BBC iPlayer - The dark shadow of murder.
It's about the amazing work of Moira Jones family following her horrific murder in Scotland.
Just watched this. Broke my heart but her mums strength and determination is absolutely unbelievable

Reactions: 2
It looks like the Stacey Dooley programme on stalking is a series. Can't see (because Virgin doesn't tell you) how many episodes though.

Yes I lived in Aberdeen when Shaun Ritchie went missing and became aware of Allan’s disappearance then. I remember reading a witness heard a man screaming coming from a property that night. His dad was sure it had something to do with his son going missing.
Shaun Ritchie is another strange unsolved case. A 999 call was made from the property they were in then it was later cancelled 🤨

• Sad
https://apple.news/AA3Dx3AN_QA-qiZ42ympbVA

i understand that parents want to believe their children but I really don’t think they help them when they believe delusions about their innocence. You’d be better off encouraging them to admit to their crimes in the face of the evidence and accept their fate.

I also read last night that Police in America have released details suicide note found near Brian Laundrie’s remains in which he admitted killing Gabby Petito

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Have you guys heard about the Tristyn Bailey case in America? I think it's so sad that a little girl was murdered and the murderer's mother was washing her blood off his jeans.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you guys heard about the Tristyn Bailey case in America? I think it's so sad that a little girl was murdered and the murderer's mother was washing her blood off his jeans.
I have. The boy and his mother have been very odd. That poor poor girl x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.