Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
If they managed to track down the parent of the abandoned babies, would they be charged with abandoning them? Just thinking would it even be reported that they’d been found? It’s utterly horrific what they’ve done so I dread to think too much about the why……..

Reactions: 2

wibble

VIP Member
Well that doesn't look good...

"The boy's friend, the court heard, had initially covered for him by going along with the story that he was staying with him.

But he later became concerned and asked his mother to drive them to collect the boy from Joynes' flat....

... The friend's mother then called the boy's 'hysterical' mother to tell her what had happened and she had contacted the school
. "

" Police launched an investigation in October 2021 and Joynes was subsequently charged over Boy A and suspended by her school.

She appeared at court and was bailed on condition she did not contact any child under 18, but the prosecution claim it then emerged she'd been in a long-term sexual relationship with a second pupil, Boy B.

It's alleged she 'brazenly' pursued the relationship while on bail awaiting trial in relation to Boy A and had sex with Boy B at around 30 times and she became pregnant and had his child
."

hmmmmm....

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Please could anybody put this article through the archive so we can read it without a subscription?

Sorry to ask - I don’t know why it’s not working for me…

Was there any doubt? He will probably die before he is executed.

Rip Tylee, JJ and Tammy (and Charles Vallow, hopefully Lori is convicted for your death as well)
Well according to his own theology he was a ‘light soul’ so he should have no fear or worry about being executed.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Has anyone heard of the Karen Read trial? It is ongoing now in the US, state of Massachusetts. She is accused of murder - hitting her boyfriend with a car and leaving him for dead to freeze to death in a snow storm. The court sessions are being streamed live, courtTV streams them as well as some lawyer you tubers that also give commentary. It’s 15 days into the case and the prosecution still hasn’t put forth any scientific evidence to explain how he died and how she did it. Her defense is that she’s been framed by local police. Her boyfriend was a Boston POlice officer. The owner of the property he was found on is also a Boston Police officer (retired now) and has many connections to the local police (his brother is a local police man.) Her lawyers are excellent to watch. Somehow the FBI also has investigated and provided evidence but no one understands how they are involved.
I'm watching it. The prosecution still has a fuck load of witnesses to bring in. I actually am getting annoyed by her lawyers trying to make issues out of certain things when there seem to be so many other issues.

kev1974

VIP Member
It may be the father of the babies who is dumping them - or accompanying her to do so. I'm sure no woman would voluntarily get into, or remain in, a situation like this.
Yes I know, just the fact that they've all three been alive, all in a towel, and all not particularly well hidden, says to me it's not a heartless and brutal abusive man doing the actual depositing of the babies. I'm sure abuse and fear is involved, just not in the actual act of abandoning them. Just the way my feelings are going. Well aware that I could be wrong.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Yeah I agree. It seems more likely to be an abusive romantic relationship but I wouldn't be too surprised if this is a father abusing his daughter, as grim as that is. I would guess she must be pretty isolated for people to not be aware of her pregnancies.
I wondered this. I didn’t pay enough attention in Biology but DNA must show that the maternal and paternal DNA are also similar I think? Not that the police would be likely to report that if it were the case.
---
Would the DNA or genetic profile prove any familial abuse?
I should have carried on reading!

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
The websleuths thread also has quite alot of info from the first trial where people were following along

Thank you! Interesting reading.

wibble

VIP Member
Such a weird story. Saying “died after a cardiac arrest” is as vague as saying “died after the heart stopped beating” (I realise the vagueness is deliberate at this stage). There’s a mention of the baby being in a sling, so a good chance that he could have suffocated due to being placed in it incorrectly. But that would surely be a tragic accident and wouldn’t be grounds to arrest a parent for neglect?

Thinking back to cases where babies have died after sleeping in the same bed or sofa as a parent, have parents been arrested for neglect then too?
I don't disagree.
The police are investigating, and she is on bail until July.

Of course if it turns out she was on the bumper cars...

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
Does anyone know more on this? Any speculation who the people arrested were to her?

wibble

VIP Member
Were Hillebrand and Franke in a romantic relationship? I couldn't figure that out. It was a strange dynamic between them.
The boy who altered the neighbour was so brave, he was brainwashed into thinking he was going to be in trouble but still got to safety and saved his siblings.
Both of them were very strange individuals, I couldn't decide of Franke showed any glimmer of remorse at all. She seemed to acknowledge it was wrong but it seemed so false in court when she made that statement.
They did give that vibe.
But I suspect they were just high on the power they had over other people.