Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I've never been able to watch those "family channels" on Youtube. What I've seen of them has always made me so extremely uncomfortable. There is something fundamentally wrong about them however "innocent" the content is. I'm not a parent but I just could not imagine broadcasting a child of mine to the entire world like that, it's so fucked up.

I'm not impressed with Franke's husband. It doesn't seem like he fought for the kids at all? At least she is in prison now. Hopefully the kids can get a better chance at life. The little boy who was able to escape and ultimately save them all is a hero.
The husband was in a difficult position.
Especially when you look at the allegations against Jodi Hillerbrand.
Had he of objected, heaven knows what he would have been accused of...

Reactions: 1

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I know it’s not the same circumstances but you just brought to mind Clare Throssell and how she lost her boys. I often think of her, such a brave lady to go campaigning after what happened to her, trying to make sure no other children/mothers suffer like they did.
I hadn't heard of that case, had to Google.

It seems to be happening so much, parents murdering their own children. It's horrifying.

• Sad

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I'm so confused over this, the flagrant waving to the cameras. The DM has shown she's displaying a baby bonnet in her outfit each day. She seems unhinged?? I'm genuinely curious to why was she bailed?!

There's a recent fiction book called 'Tampa' that covers a female teacher who has affairs with her male students. By the end she has to confront that she's mentally unwell. So my question is, why wasn't this woman cautioned more or put on remand the first time?!!!

I'm reminded by a case from about 2011/2 when a teacher named Jeremy frost eloped with a female student of his. He ended up being arrested immediately and going to prison for 2 years. I know abduction is far more serious, however this woman was allowed to be bailed and just continue to carry out paedophilia - call it what it is. Now she's in court like a spectacle.

If this was a bloke sleeping with two young female students and getting one pregnant, I'm sure he would be on remand turning upto court in a prison van. 😒😒😒😒😒
Oh yeah I remember the Jeremy Frost case, didn't realise it was that long ago.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
It’s been talked about over on the secret celebrity gossip page and there’s a name going round on Twitter/X. I think there must be reporting restrictions because of the nature of the accusations and the age of the victim might make them identifiable which is against the law.
Ooh has it, I didn't realise as I've not been on that thread for a good while so maybe time for a visit & catch up over there 👍

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Was she looking at pictures of him as a kid when she called him a 'cheeky boy'?

Oh, perhaps - apologies if I’ve misunderstood.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member

I don't know what's contempt or doxxing but they are well off. The dad had a very senior position at a well known high street shop known for electronics, he hasn't removed his linkedin.
The mum owns and runs the cafe I think.
You can find them on a directory website online and they've all got socials still live, even her despite she's changed her surname - that's where the press have been getting their photos of her.
Thank you for this info!

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
They're now all over an Audi A5 outside a corner shop - girl who looks mildly like her getting in. Someone's desperately trying to stop the rumor as it's already been confirmed not her but it's still being posted constantly. Someone's even posted the Audi with reg. Mad
I saw them discussing going to the shop and demanding to see the CCTV!

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I’m currently following the murder trial for Simon Shotton in Bournemouth as I’m quite local.

One for the defendants couldn’t give evidence today because the prison van had to drop someone else off at a another court and the poor defendant needed some rest after the long journey 🤪

I'm following too - I don't see how she couldn't know what had happened or why she didn't call the police!

Traazers

VIP Member
Based on what we've heard and what has been published so far, she absolutely is. This isn't just a one off poor decision (although quite frankly I struggle with how you could find 15/16 years olds attractive as an adult in any case), it's a pattern.
I've not been paying a huge amount of attention, would you mind summarising? Or a source that explains?

pommynoir

VIP Member
First off, I never suggested there was nothing sinister going on. I’m just suggesting reasons why a mother would keep dumping newborns in the street rather than engage with the authorities.

I don’t think it’s possible to apply normal, rational thought processes to a woman who has now birthed and dumped three babies in the street.

To get an abortion, she has to first realise her period is late, get a pregnancy test, use it, and access a GP or family planning clinic. If someone’s life is so chaotic, none of those things can happen, dumping babies in the street it is.
Calm down, I didn’t mean to suggest you said that word for word. I can read , was just adding my thoughts.

I also know the process behind abortions, please don’t patronise me.

• Wow

LouBug19

VIP Member
Do we know why he was in Dorset if he was from Lancashire? At 17 he's murdered someone and will most likely be out by his 30s.