Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This popped up in my newsfeed today and while not a crime, we did talk about it when it happened. That poor little boy.

Something that stood out to me was that his body was formally identified by a detective rather than his mum or other family member. Is there a reason they couldn’t do it or would be a be a choice they made?

I did look his mum up on Facebook again today, kind of wish I hadn’t.
Who do you wish you hadnt?

Asterix

I see lawtube is all of flutter following Nick Rekeita's arrest for drug possession.
I've never liked him but I was shocked to see the deterioration in him and catch up on what tf he's been doing.

Watching his 'friends' grift off the story is interesting. Confirms why none of them ever turn up in my suggestions.

I live quite local and I find it a little strange for people to be on the beach at that time of night. Friday wasn’t particularly that hot and imagine patrols were being done with it being a bank holiday weekend and anti social behaviour. I have seen photos of blood on the sand, I would think it would be pretty dark walking along the beach at that time. I haven’t seen anything speculation online so have no idea what happened.
Was the 7s festival that's been mentioned close?

wibble

VIP Member
I wonder what evidence the wife gave for the judge to consider? Oh wait, none, because she’s dead.

Even if what the judge is said is entirely true re the wife belittling and undermining her husband, and being a drunken woman who made her husband life a misery, to say it ‘made his response justifiable’ is still bloody disgraceful. When is strangling someone to death ever justified other than in self defence? Which this wasn’t.

The judge even acknowledges there were occasions the husband used more serious violence against his wife. This wasn’t a one off ‘loss of control’. I hate that defence in VAWG. Not much different to rough sex defence imo given the women is not able to give her own evidence.
Did you say the same thing about Richard Challen?

Boogs

VIP Member
I see that the survivor in the Bournemouth beach murder is now being named in news articles.

wibble

VIP Member
Drugs. Targeted shooting outside a gym. All the main players from Liverpool. It's a walking, talking cliche but it will be drug related. I'd put money on it.

EDIT - hang on, just noticed he was a prison officer - could be a paid hit because of that.

Just did a quick Google. Elias has quite a history (likes female prison officers though) and Anthony is a "witness" in an unsolved stabbing.
I have seen reports that he was a prison worker.

What that means, I don't know.